Author Topic: Clan[USSR] *new*  (Read 244093 times)

Who is hosting the Primary right now? Once again I do not know the admin pass. :P

Wizzard never tells anyone but Face the admin pass.

I'm free for the rest of the night.  Does anybody want to get together do something?

I'm free for the rest of the night.  Does anybody want to get together do something?
Maybe, PM me.

Hey everyone im still in NY and wont be back until the 18th of august. but im on right now if anyone needs to talk to me or something, i wont be on long and as you know i barely have access to the internet.

I'm not sure what we'll do.  Hopefully we can make Primary a little more popular.
It's been completely empty for the past few hours.  I'm hosting a server right now, though.

I hear your manor build looks really amazing now.  You'll have to show me that some time.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 09:27:48 PM by Sumz »

I would join your server if it weren't so damn popular, it's always full :(.

I wish I could host more than 8 players without lagging. :(

hai guis can I join ur club?

NEVERS!

Anyway, played SA:MP with Face last night; we showed those pubbies why you shouldn't shoot our car and try to rip us off of our sweet helicopter. DON'T forget WITH THE VLAD, DON'T MESS WITH THE EL.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 11:42:59 AM by Ronin »

Vlad Stalinovski does not forget around.

DON'T MESS WITH THE EL.

Elliot THE loving STEAMROLLER Spitzer?

Beast (id below) tried to use LoserHero's Le Mall as an application for TTR clan...

Nowai, I stole it from Beast and was just about to apply for USSR with it.

BAND4LYF

Well he's on my ban list now.

Ronin I need you to PM the server information or something, it's apparently non-existent on the SA forums.

With v9's release imminent, are you still planning on quitting, Ronin?

Also, what's with "Kazem"? It's alright, but it reminds me of my "Kazym" AoT account, lol.