Author Topic: Earth 6.0 - The world of Gojira  (Read 15366 times)

If there is anyone out in the Now world that we have not made Contact with, I would like to call an alliance with you.

If there is anyone out in the Now world that we have not made Contact with, I would like to call an alliance with you.
Sure.

We only got one country which we have alliance with.

As the capital is finished, people start swarming into the land starting farms and stuff.

Honestly I think that was stupid of me.
I sincerely apologize.
I won't be the one starting the wars anymore.
We accept the apology, however we still decline to the alliance offer, since it might also harm our government's reputation amongst Xarians.

The Xarian People's Daily
     This morning engineers of the Xarian National Science Centre have announced the completion of the development of the Mark I Quark Crafter.
     "I'm at a loss of words on how to describe my joy at this accomplishment," said one scientist, "it is truly the new invention that will revolutionize science, technology and industry."
     "Quark Crafters are almost an impossible idea," said an engineer, "the concept of trying to break down atoms, storing it and re-constructing in another form is as crazy as it sounds." Quark crafters utilize nanotechnology and large amounts of power to break down any amount of mass into quarks, transfer them and reconstruct them as other atoms, forming objects.
     "I don't think we'll be building giant ships or planes with it anytime soon, but I do have hopes for the future."

Mark I Quark Crafter
Unit Cost: XA$600 million
*Craft Speed: 400r
Power Needed per Reven: 120W

*1 reven = 1 milligram per second

I'd like to found a country in the third of the smaller islands in the South East.
Country name:

Edruinam

(Will elaborate later)

Is 1 XA worth more or less than 1 USD?

i'll buy one
soon we will rule the world with our army of teleporting minions

Naval patrol around the nation is now at a 100% uptime.

Requesting alliance with the Xarian Federation.

I don't really see a point with the defcon level is nuclear warfare isn't permitted in the first place

I don't really see a point with the defcon level is nuclear warfare isn't permitted in the first place

Nuclear warfare is illegal.
Weapons of mass destruction are not.

Which means, poison gas bombs and H-bombs are perfectly fine.
(I think, are H-Bombs technically nukes?)

Nuclear warfare is illegal.
Weapons of mass destruction are not.

Which means, poison gas bombs and H-bombs are perfectly fine.
(I think, are H-Bombs technically nukes?)
hydrogen isotopes can potentially decay into radioactive atoms
so yes, h bombs and atomic bombs are all nuclear weapons

defcon 1 permits the usage of nuclear weapons
nuclear weapons explicitly
that means having a defcon level is completely pointless if you can't use them

how about defcon one means maximum readiness for all out war

Poison gas is okay?  Jeez, after moving to the sixth habitable planet to continue humanity, there's still people wanting to destroy it...

another one?
what was wrong with the other one?