Author Topic: My dad may be stalking me.  (Read 6610 times)

Lunar was loveting me earlier today you should take away his phone.
He also sent me pics of his snake it was grosse.

Actually, I just got a phone on Christmas. Right now it's down and I need a new SIM card.

I think your son has been cybering 13-year-olds.

Do you protect your computer with passwords, is your computer shared?

My computer is completely password protected.

I understand wanting to know what your kids are doing, but this is just kinda silly.

That sounds like it's at the point where he's being so overprotective it's like he wants to watch every single keystroke you make.

But that's a bit of an exaggeration.  :cookieMonster:

I think your son has been cybering 13-year-olds.

I don't even think he knows what that means lolol.

It's Unessessary to try to get him in trouble guys.

I understand wanting to know what your kids are doing, but this is just kinda silly.

That sounds like it's at the point where he's being so overprotective it's like he wants to watch every single keystroke you make.

There is no keylogger on what websites I go to or anything, it's the fact that he's taking my aliases and PASTING them into google to see what I've been saying.

Pretty stupid move telling your dad all your online names

It's Unessessary to try to get him in trouble guys.

Yeah, all I really want is some advice on what to do.

Hi lunar's dad, how have you been? How's work been treating you? Are you hungry? I can make you some dinner if you'd like.

What he meant is that if he can find all your aliases so can any potential employer.

Cool dad. He's just watching out for you.

There is no keylogger on what websites I go to or anything, it's the fact that he's taking my aliases and PASTING them into google to see what I've been saying.
yeah thats why i said

Still it's being pretty overprotective. Or just plain officious.

Pretty stupid move telling your dad all your online names

I never told him my aliases. I have an E Book reader that I had my stuff registered into (Because I got it for christmas and had no idea where to find a factory reset but I eventually did) SO He goes on my facebook, finds out my facebook username and password and founds out my EMAIL username and password, through facebook he finds out my aliases of previous names, through my email he finds out my GIRLFRIEND's email. Which he ALSO wrote down.

Isn't there something a BIT wrong with that?

Hey Lunar's dad,
hey lunar's dad. your son keeps messaging asking for naked pictures of women.
I hope this is addressed soon and with blunt force
- CKT
Lunar was loveting me earlier today you should take away his phone.
He also sent me pics of his snake it was grosse.
Hey, Lunar's dad. Your son made me and sister pregnant.
Just saying that these sillies are just playing around and those are lies.

If you are reading this and stalking your son, I suggest you stop invading his privacy. It's a horrible thing to do even if you do mean it with the best of intentions.

wowe lunar all those nudes you sent wer hot