Iban's House Burns Down ~ RIP Scott the Cat

Author Topic: Iban's House Burns Down ~ RIP Scott the Cat  (Read 52377 times)

high five

The thing is that Iban couldn't be more happy. Her mom's boyfriend whom was torturing her is in jail, her house which the payments were dragging her down was payed off by her insurance company, he hated the cat and everyone's okay.

If anything, that would be karma rewarding Iban for making fun of tony.

ike hes not happy about it. hes just lieing because he sees us all laughing at him.

you are one of the most gullible people in this community though, explaining this to you is a waste of time.

The thing is that Iban couldn't be more happy. Her mom's boyfriend whom was torturing her is in jail, her house which the payments were dragging her down was payed off by her insurance company, he hated the cat and everyone's okay.

If anything, that would be karma rewarding Iban for making fun of tony.

The insurance company wouldn't pay stuff if the owner dumped gasoline all over the place.

ike hes not happy about it. hes just lieing because he sees us all laughing at him.

you are one of the most gullible people in this community though, explaining this to you is a waste of time.

i hope you're joking or something because this makes no sense

i was just saying what i saw in the op.

otis is the last one left who sucks iban's rooster. so his story isnt to be taken at face value. iban knows he can tell otis anything and otis would call him a hero.

Wow, did you really use the word newcigarette? Only friends say newcigarette.

otis is the last one left who sucks iban's rooster. so his story isnt to be taken at face value. iban knows he can tell otis anything and otis would call him a hero.
It's not my story though. All I did was quote what Iban said.

It could be worse, he could of had a house boat.

Wow, did you really use the word newcigarette? Only friends say newcigarette.
wowe newcigarettee

Poor cat.

if that was me i would go loving mad and go out to kill that bastard with fire

but seriously

why? why would you do that? why?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 02:03:09 PM by MunkeyCheez »

The insurance company wouldn't pay stuff if the owner dumped gasoline all over the place.
Iban's mother was the owner. Her boyfriend was the one who burned the house.

Every time someone posts a photo of themselves here, he saves it and archives it for whatever is perverted reason is.

that doesn't exactly sound like a likeable person, does it?
i just don't see how that leads to universal hate that causes some people to not even feel any pity whatsoever for him after he loses his house and cat

i believe i've interacted with iban in the past
he never came across to me as much of a richard

i just don't see how that leads to universal hate that causes some people to not even feel any pity whatsoever for him after he loses his house and cat

i believe i've interacted with iban in the past
he never came across to me as much of a richard

You have to be completely ignorant on Iban's past to not understand why people hate him. I mean he just got banned not to long ago on his like 9th account within a few days of being on it for telling someone he hopes their daughter burns to death in a fire.