Author Topic: Iban's House Burns Down ~ RIP Scott the Cat  (Read 51708 times)

America generally didnt like Russia so its cool to do the opposite
its too mainstream now tho :'|

God she's such a stupid bitch. She keeps pulling more and more garbage out of that smoldering rubble. It all smells like gasoline and ass, and it's stupid stuff like Marti Gras beads. Her justification washing plastic loving beads in a sink full of vinegar to remove the smell that it's Marti Gras this month.

Beads cost $5 for a bag of 100. All we'd have to do is go down to Walgreens and get some throw-away ones, but no. She pulls a handful of them out of a shoebox in the house and washes them.

If she becomes a hoarder I swear to god I'm cutting off contact.

And we don't even have any room for this stuff. We're in a loving hotel room with clothes all over the place as it is. The back seat of her truck is packed full of stuff she doesn't even use as it is and there's a big container on the back of it with even more stuff. It's loving disgusting. She gets a do-over for the last 10 years and chooses to play around in the mud of the remains of what she had.

If she becomes a hoarder I swear to god I'm cutting off contact.

Why don't you help lead her in a better direction instead of just standing by and fervently complaining about her on a forum.

Why don't you help lead her in a better direction instead of just standing by and fervently complaining about her on a forum.
Because she gets mad and screams "Well you didn't lose everything!" if I even try to bring up that maybe her collectivism of destroyed and tainted artifacts is slightly overwhelming.

If she becomes a hoarder, you owe it to me to send me pics of the massive piles of refuse and trash.

Because she gets mad and screams "Well you didn't lose everything!" if I even try to bring up that maybe her collectivism of destroyed and tainted artifacts is slightly overwhelming.

Move out, then.

Burn all of her stuff so that it's gone. :cookieMonster:

Sorry, Iban.

I feel you

iban, i have something for you.
here, take it.

iban, i have something for you.
here, take it.

He needs two copies.