Author Topic: Iban's House Burns Down ~ RIP Scott the Cat  (Read 52369 times)

Why buy an alt when you already have  a working acc?

Why buy an alt when you already have  a working acc?
it's called planning ahead

So you intend to get banned or want a sidekick?

So you intend to get banned or want a sidekick?

it's not gay it's procrastination

Just go out with Squall, rinoa.

I'm not Ibans alt, quit trying to gather more attention Iban.

I'm Ibans alt, I have been this whole time.

I'm Iban's creepy uncle he didn't know he had.

You can't really defend Iban in this arguement, but Stocking is whoring the thread to boost her ego.
When a guy is sad or distressed, she pretends to beat them up to look cool and win more white knights, hell, i made a thread about how i don't like P.E a while ago, and she started randomly claiming i'm crying and attempted to derail it into an arguement.

You can't really defend Iban in this arguement, but Stocking is whoring the thread to boost her ego.
When a guy is sad or distressed, she pretends to beat them up to look cool and win more white knights, hell, i made a thread about how i don't like P.E a while ago, and she started randomly claiming i'm crying and attempted to derail it into an arguement.

The thread was called "Cries of a Beta Male", but I have to give you credit for summing up your entire thread in 4 words.

The thread was called "Cries of a Beta Male", but I have to give you credit for summing up your entire thread in 4 words.
That's 5 words though.

And Ahpt is just on his black knight unholy crusade to cry about Stocking in every thread, nothing new to see here. When will you give it up?

You're still stupid for not acknowledging that the "cries" in that title was meant as a plea, not sadness, "beta male" is something that i admit being, but you love that word as to you anybody associated with that word is someone you could take your anger out on as you are never liked by alphas in real life.
And don't deny it, you wanted to derail it into a flame war out of personal anger.

LOL.
How long are you gonna hold that grudge on Stocking for that thread...
it's pretty much the main reason you started hating Stocking.