Iban's House Burns Down ~ RIP Scott the Cat

Author Topic: Iban's House Burns Down ~ RIP Scott the Cat  (Read 52372 times)

Iban is a character from Runescape. I played it when I was a kid. He's the bastard son of a witch and the god of evil. He resides in an underground cavern, cut off from the rest of society, where he captures people, puts them in cages, and tortures them until they become "Soulless", adding them to his army of mindless defenders.

I loved this guy when I was 9, so I took his name.

I did not expect that.
I thought it was something like "I ban".

If life were a book, Iban's username would be an example of forshadowing.

He resides in an underground cavern, cut off from the rest of society, where he captures people, puts them in cages, and tortures them
I think this pretty much sums up what most of us expect you to end up like

quite apt that you loved him as a child

Why the forget can't you lay of Iban.

Stocking, you are what can possibly be the most singled minded person in this forums. All you have to do is stop talking to Iban. Stop trying to buy your self attention with self pity, it is loving annoying. I bet you that the forums would be a better place if people stopped begging for attention.

Stocking, you are what can possibly be the most singled minded person in this forums. All you have to do is stop talking to Iban. Stop trying to buy your self attention with self pity, it is loving annoying. I bet you that the forums would be a better place if people stopped begging for attention.

That exact thing could be said to Iban, it works both ways. I don't see how anyone could tell one to stop and not the other since they are both doing the exact same thing.

you aren't helping the situation with half-assed advice

you aren't helping the situation with half-assed advice
You're talking to Brian Smith you know....

Stop trying to buy your self attention with self pity, it is loving annoying. I bet you that the forums would be a better place if people stopped begging for attention.

I don't want pity. I didn't write my thread to get people to pity me, I wrote it to tell people why they should hate Iban.

they should hate Iban.
So, your saying, that because you were "hurt" by Iban or what he has done to you
now your saying everyone should hate him for that.
Logic.

So, your saying, that because you were "hurt" by Iban or what he has done to you
now your saying everyone should hate him for that.
Logic.

Did you actually read the thread or did you see that Iban was being flamed and tripped over your shoelaces trying to suck his richard?

Did you actually read the thread or did you see that Iban was being flamed and tripped over your shoelaces trying to suck his richard?
I read the thread.
But stuff was flaming up, and I wanted to take a stand.
I guess I'm going to leave this topic before anything happens to me :c

I think this pretty much sums up what most of us expect you to end up like

quite apt that you loved him as a child

I was thinking the same thing. Lol

So when is the new City RP mod coming out  :cookieMonster:

So when is the new City RP mod coming out  :cookieMonster:
What the forget are you talking about.