Author Topic: Iban's House Burns Down ~ RIP Scott the Cat  (Read 52402 times)

YO RE
I'm using my laptop keyboard as opposed to a detatched keyboard I can fit somewhere comfortable, because my old keyboard sustained soot and water damage. Typing is a little awkward now.

You have no interest in patching things up, you'd rather play the part of the victim and subject yourself to peoples' sympathies.

You have no interest in patching things up, you'd rather play the part of the victim and subject yourself to peoples' sympathies.
Of course I have no interest in patching things up you moron. You just spent the last 2 weeks blackmailing me and spewing libel in hopes of getting me to leave the only place I've actually felt at home in.

I want nothing to do with you. If I had a genie, my first wish would be to get you to piss off, the second would be to take back the year I spent talking to you, and the third would be to create some sort of fate barrier where our two paths would never cross again.

You are literally the worst mistake I have ever made and all I want at this point is for you to just leave me the forget alone.

And I will play the victim card all I damn well please because if you can look at the stuff you've been saying and posting and say "That guy definitely hasn't been harmed any way by the content of these messages", you are literally the biggest cunt on the entire loving planet.

Is it bad I don't have a problem with Iban

Is it bad I don't have a problem with Iban
You probably have Type 5 Diabetes.

The only thing you're a victim of is your own mental disorders that you consistently make no effort to deal with.

The only thing you're a victim of is your own mental disorders that you consistently make no effort to deal with.
I see no other way to deal with you. Goodbye Clara.

my client does not wish to consult on these matters

please continue with the actual argument that you're trying oh-so-hard to avoid.

Your honor! Persecution is calling me names!

juvenile stuff-slinging everywhere

We, the jury, find this court session to be total bullstuff.
I demand the lunch break come early.

What is a iban
Iban is a character from Runescape. I played it when I was a kid. He's the bastard son of a witch and the god of evil. He resides in an underground cavern, cut off from the rest of society, where he captures people, puts them in cages, and tortures them until they become "Soulless", adding them to his army of mindless defenders.

I loved this guy when I was 9, so I took his name.