Iban's House Burns Down ~ RIP Scott the Cat

Author Topic: Iban's House Burns Down ~ RIP Scott the Cat  (Read 52371 times)

Just because you don't want to help someone doesn't mean you have to rub their proverbial face in the ashes of everything they own and their cat.
You could say the same to Iban, who literally went out of his way to message Tony rubbing his face in the death of his dog. Besides, Iban doesn't seem to give a stuff. According to what he posted he was waiting for the cat to die, and he doesn't live at his moms house anyway. That's right, his moms cat is dead and all her stuff is torched and he doesn't give a stuff. Some kid he is.

Your basicly saying that he completely deserved it because he laughed at something that wasn't funny.

so internet insult = house burning down

just making sure
No, not just one instance. Like I said he has been a complete richard to people for years. Its hard to feel sympathy for somebody like that.

All these new people do not know the evil that is Iban.

All these new people do not know the evil that is Iban.
You know it's still bad, A cat died. :(

Iban's house is NiceVille's new fireworks for new years.

I was hoping you would say Iban died.  :cookieMonster:

Well it's a good thing Iban managed to save his laptop, he can still get other people to post for him.

Poor cat D: It doesn't sound like a good way to go down.

loving curse my empathy :c

I find it so easy to put myself in the place of that cat... oh god, the horror he must have experienced...

WHY, YOU DUMPASS

Whether Iban wanted that cat to die or not, I can assure you the cat did not want to die.

RIP Scott (turns out, he could loving die).

Iban talked to me on steam about how my dog dieing is karma.

Iban's cat dies and his house is burnt down.
high five