Author Topic: Iban's House Burns Down ~ RIP Scott the Cat  (Read 52116 times)

Now for all the internet forgettards to come in acting macho and saying he diserved it. Too late. They're already here.
"SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO SOMEBODY ON THE INTERNET!! LETS ALL BE NICE TO HIM!!1"

lol, just lol

ill remember that if your house burns down too

just because someone is an ass on the internet, doesn't mean that you just laugh at them if something really stuffty happens in their life.

Oh look,
Now for all the internet forgettards to come in acting macho and saying he diserved it. Too late. They're already here.
Someone who
chose to turn their ears away from the drama surrounding him or just endlessly like to love him for his stuffty CityRP servers.

ill remember that if your house burns down too

just because someone is an ass on the internet, doesn't mean that you just laugh at them if something really stuffty happens in their life.
Like the way he laughed at Tony when his dog was dying?

You have consistently proven yourself as an idiot. I'm not even going to bother debating with you as your skull is as thick as a rock.

it's kind of like when everyone found out stocking was a legit girl. before it was "we all hate stocking" until she proved she was a girl, then some people people were "yay tits, stocking, fap fap fap" with plenty of people going " yeah, but she was still a douche. iban was a richard before and his house burned down, now we have probably two people going "be nice to him" with most people going "lol he was a richard anyway."

it's kind of like when everyone found out stocking was a legit girl. before it was "we all hate stocking" until she proved she was a girl, then some people people were "yay tits, stocking, fap fap fap" with plenty of people going " yeah, but she was still a douche. iban was a richard before and his house burned down, now we have probably two people going "be nice to him" with most people going "lol he was a richard anyway."

except everyone still hates stocking

especially miika but she's a whore so that's to be expected

not everyone, i really don't hate stocking as much as i used to. she's been less of an intolerable richard lately.

Like the way he laughed at Tony when his dog was dying?

"AW MAN HIS HOUSE BURNT DOWN AND HIS CAT DIED IN THE FIRE, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO TONY'S DOG BEING PUT DOWN BY A TRAINED VETERINARIAN. LETS ALL LAUGH"

yeah
no

I feel bad for the cat, that is all.

Call me heartless if you want but I do not nor will I ever feel any sympathy for Iban.

Heres your quote almost exactly right back at you, Iban:
Maybe if you were less of a complete prick I would actually feel sorry for you. But you're not, so whatever, karma is a bitch.
lol nice double standard there
whatever happened to
You're a loving starfish. Theres somebody who I know from my old highschool who was notorious for acting roostery ass hell to everyone. I constantly say he is annoying and generally do not like dealing with him. About a month ago he was involved in a car accident which totaled his car. Despite me not liking him I still made sure he was okay and tried to help in any way I could. Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean its alright to bash them in situations like this.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 06:01:26 PM by Qwepir »

What's your deal dude

lol nice double standard there
whatever happened to
The difference is that the old high school chum was "annoying" and avoided by Destroyer, where as Iban wished and hoped for horrible things to happen to others.

You and a couple other people are really losing it.