Iban's House Burns Down ~ RIP Scott the Cat

Author Topic: Iban's House Burns Down ~ RIP Scott the Cat  (Read 52175 times)

does cat carry research?? no i dont think so b*itch
ya f****uck that sh**it lole!

So Iban does live with his mom? I knew he did and everyone argued how he lived in his own house.

Iban talked to me on steam about how my dog dieing is karma.

Iban's cat dies and his house is burnt down.

That makes IBan a worse person.

Although I can never fathom how it must feel to have lost your home in an instant.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 04:27:51 PM by Specever »

who needs research when you have a cat?
having love w/ your cat is NOT ok...
twerp

So Iban does live with his mom? I knew he did and everyone argued how he lived in his own house.
His mom was working as a traveling nurse or something so he just had the house to himself for awhile.

Also, the fire started after he had left the house and the cat wasn't around him when he left.

Jesus, this is horrible. I don't know really who Iban was so I can't feel specific sympathy but damn, that's just bad. Also, grabbed by the scarf and dragged? Time for me to stop wearing a scarf.

I came here expecting baby burning.

poor iban. :c

oh god oh god this is horrible
iban
i'm really sorry :(
i know you said you were happy but damn
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 04:28:38 PM by The Titanium »

I feel bad for the cat, that is all.

Call me heartless if you want but I do not nor will I ever feel any sympathy for Iban.

Heres your quote almost exactly right back at you, Iban:
Joshua: I just wanted to say that your dog dieing of cancer house burning down is karma because you are a terrible person and wholly unlikeable.

Maybe if you were less of a complete prick I would actually feel sorry for you. But you're not, so whatever, karma is a bitch.

It appears he didn't mind.
So he lived with his mom?

Call me heartless if you want but I do not nor will I ever feel any sympathy for Iban.

Maybe if you were less of a complete prick I would actually feel sorry for you. But you're not, so whatever, karma is a bitch.

Exactly.

Anyone who feels anything, even slightly remorseful, for Iban either chose to turn their ears away from the drama surrounding him or just endlessly like to love him for his stuffty CityRP servers.