Author Topic: (Suggestion) RE4 weapons!  (Read 2675 times)

Um can someone make all(or a few) of the Resident Evil 4 weapons when they are all fully customized?  If so then thx.  This might be a big job so if it doesn't get done or if no one wants to do it, then thats okay.  I don't expect to see it come out(soon).  Just another suggestion.  Plz post if you are interested in doing it or having the weapons.

Never mind.  Don't.  You can if you want but it isn't being asked for anymore.

Sorry for quadriple post.  Could someone convert all the weapons in this RE4 weapon pack(for Gmod) to Blockland?

Sorry for quadriple post.  Could someone convert all the weapons in this RE4 weapon pack(for Gmod) to Blockland?
Leave other games in their respectable games!

I just want the weapons D: :panda:

... Garry's Mod forums.

man I want this done too...it'd be awesome. Who cares if it's from another game? I hope sombody does it, I have no knowledge of all this stuff otherwise I woulda already done a bunch of stuff.

What gun do you want done the most, I love that game. I could probably make them but with less detail of course.

Um, I'd like the Handcannon or Chicago Typewriter.

Oh yeah that too.  Maybe a new weapon like a big cannon that shoots the Merchant or something.

There already is a shotgun and a chainsaw, if you're looking for zombie game weapons. Do we really need 5 different types of shotguns?