Pacnet2012 - Abusive Admin and his failed Dedicated Hosting

Author Topic: Pacnet2012 - Abusive Admin and his failed Dedicated Hosting  (Read 1852 times)

Some of you may know him, Pacnet2012. He ruined my server today. Don't ask me how he got admin, I am trying to find out right now. When I joined my server today, everything was a bit destroyed. CrystalWarrior had recently banned Pacnet, maybe a good job for you to ban him too from your server.

His ID: 22696
His name history: http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=22696

Other stuf I found is about a stuffty Dedicated Hosting from him. Here is another one from his self.

» (He is already banned on the forums)
Forum profile

He either guessed the admin password, you admined him or a sever admin gave him admin.

That's the only possible way he got to be an admin.

What a cigarette, he was probably angry and destroyed everything

He either guessed the admin password, you admined him or a sever admin gave him admin.

That's the only possible way he got to be an admin.
Nope, I always left the admin passwords blank in server options. Are all chatlogs stored in console.log?

Nope, I always left the admin passwords blank in server options. Are all chatlogs stored in console.log?

I think so

Are you using his "hosting service?"

Are you using his "hosting service?"
No. Just came across his posts when I searched his name on the forums.

I am using my own 24/7 hosting.

that's bizarre. perhaps he used a backdoor in an addon you have

didn't pacnet try to run a hosting service from his mom's computer?

god, when Kalph came into that topic, it got 100x funnier.

In the quotes and reviews section this is one of them,
Quote from: Kalphiter
Yeah, this service looks real great. GREAT PING!
Right, if someone is going to make a good review, make sure its not the competition.

He just joined my server and denied all of the above. I linked the post to him.

Ok well,  He didn't do any of this stuff. OP doesn't have any proof with pictures, videos, etc. For fact I know he didn't do this. I was with him for like 2 hours today.

So now Pacnet2012 is denying the dedicated hosting service he did? Apparently that did happen so I assume that he wants to hide the dedicated hosting part of the drama.

So now Pacnet2012 is denying the dedicated hosting service he did? Apparently that did happen so I assume that he wants to hide the dedicated hosting part of the drama.
He didn't deny that. He was denying about the admin abuse :u