Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 178979 times)

If you want, they can get to be a challenge though when you are working on the size of the ship and the length of the flight deck.
Ive already made a flight deck and a hull for an aircraft carrier, but never put it together. IT WOULD BE SUPER HARD TO DUPLICATE SOMETHING LIKE THAT EXACTLY. :C
Also, the flight deck is 1/2 scale of the actual flight deck of an eslove class carrier, and the hull is the right length, but looks nothing like the real thing.

Ps. This clan tries to build realistically.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 04:48:59 PM by SailorMan »

ya, just a thought... or a WWI or WWII tdm.

Name:Mac1944
BL_ID:16392
Good At: Flying (Ever Since V9), Forensic Science, FireFights, Leadership, and Following Orders
Why I Want To Join: Because I feel like I can really help this clan.
Note: SailorMan I found some WW2 add ons they are pretty cool if you want ill send you the link ok?
Whoever is in the clan gets a cookie xD  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Whoever is in the clan gets a cookie xD  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Yay i love :cookie:s

Name:Mac1944
BL_ID:16392
Good At: Flying (Ever Since V9), Forensic Science, FireFights, Leadership, and Following Orders
Why I Want To Join: Because I feel like I can really help this clan.
Note: SailorMan I found some WW2 add ons they are pretty cool if you want ill send you the link ok?
Whoever is in the clan gets a cookie xD  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
No thanks. And don't use that many emoticons.
And something smells fishy that you start a WWII Clan the same day you apply for my WWIIish clan. Don't you be  copying my stuff again.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 09:25:47 PM by SailorMan »

I forgot, I always wanted to make a realistic TDM about WWI with a trench build, accurate to both the German side and British side. Maybe some tunnels and a town or something it it too.

I forgot, I always wanted to make a realistic TDM about WWI with a trench build, accurate to both the German side and British side. Maybe some tunnels and a town or something it it too.

Sounds awesome! Base it off Passchendaele? Or the Somme Offensive?

I guess an offensive where it is British vs. another side. I made a trench the other day, Ill post pics later guys.  (I want to make no mans land have craters BTW)

Ill also post the pictures Im using as a model later.

Ahem but I cant send a pic because I gave up on building an airport and started working on the most advanced Mini Empires

A WWI TDM sounds fun to build.

A WWI TDM sounds fun to build.
It is. Im making the front line trench, and Im duping the 2nd line trench. The third line trench will look nicer.

I ALSO HAD THIS REALLY COOL IDEA. For the artillery in the 3rd line, it should alternate between launching explosive rounds and like a gas grenade in that Modern war pack.

ya. I had been thinking,"how are we going to make gas artillery?

If you have the grenade-projectile, I can event an artillery piece to shoot.

TNT made a really cool British artillery gun. We have to post pics of this stuff later. We are up to like 10,000 bricks though D: Im on the British 2nd line that isn't that detailed. Maybe this should still just be a prototype trench. And Pepsi, we have to work on the battle field  map like we did that one time for the other thing we made.

O.O 666 views. ITS A SIGN?