Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 178975 times)

Although I have no intentions of joining, would those prints I made you work as an app?

Well, If you wanted to apply for an eventor or add on making job, then yes. They were so handy, I would let you in hands down,

Well, If you wanted to apply for an eventor or add on making job, then yes. They were so handy, I would let you in hands down,
I'll keep that in mind

So, no one can host a dedicated server, Lurbee has completely lost interest in applying, as well as clone trooper and spectrum2. . .All in a days work :C

Dis sad bro, ima cry nao

In game name: Lusk
BL_ID: 21052
What you are good at: Building, Flying, TDMing, and that sort of thing.
Why you want to join: I like WWIIish stuff, Im a good pilot, I like to DM and that sort of thing. The. End. (hope to get in)

Great, just build something and PM me pictures, post it in gallery, or post it here. I can teach you how to post images if you don't know how to.

Looking forward to it.

In game name: Gojira
BL_ID: 10885
What you are good at: Flying
Why you want to join: Haven't flown in a while

Also
No offense, but get a better OP.

Also
No offense, but get a better OP.
Gotta learn how to make custom logos first. I know its kind of bland

So, no one can host a dedicated server, Lurbee has completely lost interest in applying, as well as clone trooper and spectrum2. . .All in a days work :C

Dis sad bro, ima cry nao

Aw, Sailor!
I believe that somebody needs a cookie.
 :cookie:
...'Cause, you know - everybody wants comfort two days after something occured.

Oh, and happy one month anniversary, BNFB!

Oh, and happy one month anniversary, BNFB!
OGM THANKS

Aw, Sailor!
I believe that somebody needs a cookie.
 :cookie:
...'Cause, you know - everybody wants comfort two days after something occured.

OGM THANSK! :D

:C Im still sad though D:

I might not be abled to host for a while, busy with midterms

:cookie: I would like to join this clan I have learned about the navy IN WWII and the bombing at pearl harbor I would like to join this clan because i think i would very good at dogfights