Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 173635 times)

« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 11:34:06 AM by SailorMan »

Going to get a server up shortly.

Is it okay if you pm me Sailor for whenever clan apps start?

Can someone test my flight skills? Sailor just poofed.

Once more I apologize for not making it on yesterday. My grandmother passed, so I wasn't available. If you host again sometime soon I can try to make it on when things clear up.

Once more I apologize for not making it on yesterday. My grandmother passed, so I wasn't available. If you host again sometime soon I can try to make it on when things clear up.
Im sorry for your loss man, losing a grandparent is rough. Don't worry about it, take it easy.

Can someone test my flight skills? Sailor just poofed.
Is it okay if you pm me Sailor for whenever clan apps start?
Ill do you both together some time. But probably not this weekend. Most likely some time this week. We'll coordinate. If not, I can do you guys separate.

Sailor, on the poll you should have used TARDIS instead of spaceship

Sailor, on the poll you should have used TARDIS instead of spaceship
Thats a police box.

Hey Sailor, let me know via pm on the forums when you want to start.

Thats a police box.
No, Sailor, its a spaceship DISGUISED as a police public phone box, you know, from the 50s

Hey Sailor, let me know via pm on the forums when you want to start.
Ill do you both together some time. But probably not this weekend. Most likely some time this week. We'll coordinate. If not, I can do you guys separate.
Like I said, this week- Possibly Thursday, Im thinking.
----------
I know we aren't starting more projects- Is anyone capable of hosting a dedicated server?

Also, when we are done with this we should revive the dogfight o.0 An idea, anyway
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 09:02:21 AM by SailorMan »

Also, when we are done with this we should revive the dogfight o.0 An idea, anyway
Sailor just loves it so

Sailor just loves it so
Some times it kind of seems like sailor just made the clan to get people to help him on projects. ;)