Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 173723 times)

Man, they say that the 4th quarter is the easiest. They say that it is the least amount of work. Let me tell you, in all these honors classes, that is NOT true. I have SO much homework, and Italian is hard as HELL! :(

Man, they say that the 4th quarter is the easiest. They say that it is the least amount of work. Let me tell you, in all these honors classes, that is NOT true. I have SO much homework, and Italian is hard as HELL! :(

I'll second that. Although, in my situation, I have a lot of homework which is time consuming. It's all easy, I know how to do it without struggling, but it takes a while to finish it all. But I'm stuck with Spanish which sucks.  It's probably easier than Italian, I know, but the language itself is just uninteresting and boring.

Yeah, tell me about it. As my friend said, the fourth quarter is "Mind Numbing."

i am interested in your clan and would like to join. though i boast my skills in aviation (including aerospace engineering and flying) i am not the best, i currently have no builds of airports (which is what i would build since i'm not that good at building vehicles) i will make one and post it soon. oh and i used to script AI. my BL_ID is 38084
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 11:17:15 AM by GhostStar »

We'd be happy to have you apply. Your build doesn't have to be a vehicle or anything like that. Just make a quality, non-generic build :)

ok here is the build i made.
i like sharing my builds and if anyone uses them, dont call it yours.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 09:46:26 AM by GhostStar »

So???
the suspense is building!!!

I'd like to talk it over with some admins before I make my final decision. In the mean time though, we should meet up to do a flight test :)

sure thing. what time do you have in mind.
just to let you know i usually only play Blockland from 1 pm to 3 pm
so it would have to be somewhere between 1 and 3 pm.won't be able to play this Sunday.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 01:46:10 PM by GhostStar »

sure thing. what time do you have in mind.
just to let you know i usually only play Blockland from 1 pm to 3 pm
so it would have to be somewhere between 1 and 3 pm.
Usually telling your time zone helps. :)

Pacific Time Zone UTC-8

Pacific Time Zone UTC-8
Ok, Im having trouble contacting my admin for their opinion. However, we should meet up some time this week. What day (Besides Tuesday and Friday) are good for you?

Check out this awesome build!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=232801.0

Wednesday will work i will try to get on Blockland as early as posible... around 12:50 PM.
and that is an epic build.
what planes are those in picture 3?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 11:01:53 AM by GhostStar »

TBM Avenger Torcreep Bomber, made by Stratofortress.