King Leo travels - Another Cathedral + Borgund Church saves!!

Author Topic: King Leo travels - Another Cathedral + Borgund Church saves!!  (Read 27195 times)

Bleh, I was almost right :c
They look very similar, I agree. Most people in the US probably don't know the tower in Berlin, while most europeans probably don't know the tower in Toronto.

EDIT:
While talking about "big"; here are some pictures to put the size of the tower in perspective:

The tower loaded in ACM city

ACM city as seen from the sphere.

ACM city as seen from the top of the tower.

I loaded the tower in Bedroom :P

Bedroom as seen from the top of the tower.

.. In other words: the tower is huuuuge. The real thing is 368 meters high, and this model is 1:1 scale. That means that it is about 925 bricks high. And for those of you who wanted me to build the Eiffel Tower: this approxemately the size of the finished product. And for those of you who wanted me to build the Burj Khalifa: ARE YOU CRAZY?! It would be 3 times as large as this one!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 08:32:03 AM by King Leo »

how big would it be if you used the bedroom house as a starting point and not a blockhead? xD

how big would it be if you used the bedroom house as a starting point and not a blockhead? xD
bigger than the brick count limit

Jesus Christ that would be insane

I think the current size is big enough. You can't see the ground from the top, even with visibility turned to max.
Ephi's elevators take more than a minute to reach the sphere (I got bored, so I don't have the exact time xD)
I don't think I'll ever build something taller than 500 meters. Cause that's just ridiculously large. This one was fun to build though.

The only thing I'm not very happy with is the interior:

What do you think? (It's not based on the actual interior, mind you)

To be honest, I don't have very much experience with interiors. Interiors aren't massive, they're delicate and small. I think that's why I don't like them very much.

If anyone wants to take a look at the save and spice up the interior, feel free to do that. I'd appreciate if you share the spiced up version with me after you're done.
Here's the save: http://www.mediafire.com/?y176eglp16hbwxb. It includes the bricks needed.

It's fine. Just needs more ornamentation such as potted plants and lounge chairs/coffee tables.

Week 5 (Bonus!): Buddy Holly Memorial
- based on the one in Lubbock, Texas, USA

A memorial made to honor Buddy Holly, one of the icons of rock 'n' roll. See more pictures in this thread.

SAVE:
nope.avi
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 02:59:44 PM by King Leo »

Absolutely amazing, first time i've seen a successful attempt at making a human-esque face.

Build the
-Eiffel Tower
-Empire State Building
-Statue of Liberty
-Pyramids of Giza
-Hungarian Parliament building
-St. Basil's Cathedral
-Notre-Dame de Paris
-Angkor Wat
Take your pick.

Do you think Fallingwater would be cool? I would love it.

Build the
-Eiffel Tower
-Empire State Building
-Statue of Liberty
-Pyramids of Giza
-Hungarian Parliament building
-St. Basil's Cathedral
-Notre-Dame de Paris
-Angkor Wat
Take your pick.

Would love these four.

Week 6: Il Castello - Chichen Itza, Mexico

El Castillo (Spanish for "castle"), also known as the Temple of Kukulkan, is a Mesoamerican step-pyramid that dominates the center of the Chichen Itza archaeological site in the Mexican state of Yucatán.

Today "El Castillo" is one of the most recognized and widely visited pre-Columbian structures in present-day Mexico. It was inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List in 1988.

SAVE:
http://www.mediafire.com/?rdbjb3datifxbqx
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 04:21:11 PM by King Leo »

Aztec Pyramid.
Not sure specific name but it's aztec or inca