Author Topic: King Leo travels - Another Cathedral + Borgund Church saves!!  (Read 27200 times)

Almost, but not quite :P
That one in Heddal looks even more awesome!
Correct. Good job!
Too easy? lol..
If anyone outside of Scandinavia recognizes this, I'm impressed.

I knew it, well I recognized it architecturally, but I didn't know the name.

I'm from Finland so I had a head start.

Arghh. My computer is currently not working properly. That means that I can't access Blockland, and that this project will be delayed until further notice :/ Sorry about that.

If anyone wants to step in, pm me ;) I'll make sure to check the forums every now and then. If not: I guess you all have to wait until I fix my computer problem..

You never posted a save to the Buddy Holly memorial, just a heads up.

Week 10: Random Gothic Cathedral (another one)

This is a "small" cathedral I started building on someones server (don't remember which one, sorry) that I ended up finishing in single-player. It is heavily inspired by my other cathedral, but there's alot of new stuff going on as well. Especially the interior turned out really nice.

SAVE:
http://www.mediafire.com/?du5rgjxb59htg5f

NOTE! This version hasn't got an organ or bells (yet). I think about adding those. I'll let you know if theres a new version available some time in the future. 

Gothic Cathedral TDM anyone?

King Leo, based on the pictures, the save released for the lighthouse of Alexandria looks like the wrong one (It looks incomplete). Is there a more updated one or was it lost?

When are you gonna travel to your own house? You probably left your oven on!