Author Topic: King Leo travels - Another Cathedral + Borgund Church saves!!  (Read 27189 times)

Wrong save, this the the Japanese Tower save.
Woops. Thanks for pointing that out. It should be fixed now.
This is the correct link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?98zipnf83fzr9k1

Woops. Thanks for pointing that out. It should be fixed now.
This is the correct link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?98zipnf83fzr9k1
What map does it require?

What map does it require?
Some map with water on it :P I think I used Slate storm revisited or whatever it is called. But it works on most slate edits with water (that I've tested).
It also works with normal slate, then it just looks as if the lighthouse is on a hill.

That Miyajima torii is pretty cool.
I've actually stood right next to it back when I was in Japan; it was about 30 minutes away from where I lived.  It's gigantic, too.  You can walk up to it and see it up-close when the tide is low.

That Miyajima torii is pretty cool.
I've actually stood right next to it back when I was in Japan; it was about 30 minutes away from where I lived.  It's gigantic, too.  You can walk up to it and see it up-close when the tide is low.
Cool! I just based it of pictures, and in some of them there are people next to it. The gate is actually much larger than you would think if the people weren't there.

The light house of alexandria was destoyed by natural causes around 100 AD I believe.

These are really good. I would say you should build the Sydney Opera House, but that seems like it would be a serious challenge.

And leo have you thought about doing the parthenon?

The light house of alexandria was destoyed by natural causes around 100 AD I believe.
Yeah. Isn't it underwater now?

Yeah. Isn't it underwater now?
They found huge stone blocks at the bottom of the mediterranean (probly spelled that wrong) that they think was used for it.

Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia

Journey Through Time as well.

Love the brandenburg gate! :D

And leo have you thought about doing the parthenon?

That is incredibly boring.

Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia

If he could do this, that would be amazing.