Author Topic: Edit an entire wiki dedicated to TomTheGeek  (Read 2092 times)

also, technically, posting a link which violated rule#2 still violates rule#2, unless it's pm'd.

So skate, if you like not being perma'd, I'd suggest taking affirmative action.

also, technically, posting a link which violated rule#2 still violates rule#2, unless it's pm'd.

So skate, if you like not being perma'd, I'd suggest taking affirmative action.

Me: "Is he talking about that link on the 'Lord Tony' page that leads to that tiny image? I don't really th-"

*goes to site again*

Me: "Oh god hahaha"

Someone is posting gay furry research on frontpage.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 11:21:33 PM by Stick Man »


what in the hell is wrong with you skate get rid of this bullstuff

btw there is a permaban iminent

I sense a ban.
Anyways he's offline.
So he can't edit it out lol.

>post link to page editable by anyone
>leave

okay seriously he deserves whatever's coming to him because that's in the top 10 of the stupidest things you can do here

This is some great stuff.

Should probably delete the link skate.

lol I'm sure old banned posters are having a field day on this wiki

Just deleted loving everything.

So legit now, thanks to me. :D

Just deleted loving everything.
Inb4someone puts it back up

So legit now, thanks to me. :D
Yeah.
It is now.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 11:31:53 PM by JamestheLeet »

Oh my god, the frontpage...

Oh my god, the frontpage...
Banned people are...
Frontrox
I bet it's frontrox

Gonna delete loving everything until the heretic is burned for good.