Author Topic: Doodle or Die - Telephone with Drawings  (Read 8347 times)

People draw richards and tits a lot, I'd recommend straying away if you have a problem with them.

(I kinda used the OP from facepunch)

You know how a game of telephone works? You whisper something to somebody, then they whisper what they heard to the next person in line, and so on and so on until the message gets really distorted. Doodle or Die works like that, except you describe a picture to somebody, and they have to re-create that picture using their own drawing skills. Or the other way around, someone describes a picture to you, then you have to draw it based on their description. The game alternates like that.

Here are some examples of the shenanigans that take place:

and some drawings

Share your experiences here. But don't be one of those starfishs who just writes "im not drawn that, cigarette" instead of drawing the picture, or describes someone's (theoretically) hard work as "sum stuffy drawling".

Link: http://doodleordie.com/

There is now a new version of the site in beta testing. It has a better interface, allows you to like or report people, lets you follow more chains(?) There's a Greasemonkey script to increase the colour pallet, ill put the link here is someone sends me it.

So, have fun I guess.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:22:45 PM by Pepsidude »

lol'd at abraham with parachute

lol'd at abraham with parachute

Someone ruined the chain of Abraham doing stunts with some stuffty description.:(

Someone ruined the chain of Abraham doing stunts with some stuffty description.:(
What was the description? :L
Im enjoying the abused cat one :)

What was the description? :L
Im enjoying the abused cat one :)

Something like 'guy saying 'HOLY SHEIT' on a blue bg"

It was kick-ass while it lasted, and to be fair the drawing he described wasn't very good.

Started a new chain 'Giant hippo takes on the whole Soviet Union'

Started a new chain. This is the result.

Something like 'guy saying 'HOLY SHEIT' on a blue bg"

It was kick-ass while it lasted, and to be fair the drawing he described wasn't very good.
I seemed to have found your chain at "bum hole" so I turned it into a bum's hole. :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 11:13:57 AM by Chrono »

I asked him to draw "Spiderman eats Riddler's breakfast cereal. Swallows toy inside. "

This one made me lol.

What a ripoff of Broken Picture Telephone.

What a ripoff of Broken Picture Telephone.

This is one is BETTER

plus there was already a doodle or die topic, check it

This is one is BETTER

plus there was already a doodle or die topic, check it

Oh, didn't even notice it.

This is one is BETTER

"You get 3 skips per day!" What the forget is this stuff?

Hey woah what?

When I come back on all old chains gone!?

Went to account and back to play and they appeared again.

my thread was better  :cookie: :cookie: