Author Topic: Doodle or Die - Telephone with Drawings  (Read 8821 times)

Actually, you made a new thread, but I brought up one of the old main ones so we could keep centralized and have a history, like how the Minecraft topic goes so early on and you see so much past. <3
that is so

stupid

Could you explain to me your reasoning for starting an entirely new thread instead of using the old one in detail, at least? Because making a new topic when you can use an old one doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe because the old thread was like 8 months old and outdated?

Where is Pepsidude? He can update it. if he hasn't been banned since then. I actually only realized I haven't seen him in a while because of this.

i really don't know how you're not getting this?

this thread is outdated, about 8 months old, and is relying on you (hint: not op) for updates. It died a long time ago, that's enough for a new thread.

Hahaha, we literally have two of these threads right next to each other.

Hahaha, we literally have two of these threads right next to each other.

Not anymore!

Could you explain to me your reasoning for starting an entirely new thread instead of using the old one in detail, at least? Because making a new topic when you can use an old one doesn't make sense to me.
I always thought you were pretty stupid, but this is a whole new level.

I always thought you were pretty stupid, but this is a whole new level.
what's so bad about using old topics?

what's so bad about using old topics?
i really don't know how you're not getting this?

this thread is outdated, about 8 months old, and is relying on you (hint: not op) for updates. It died a long time ago, that's enough for a new thread.

We have brought back threads before when people began to care again, and no one cared because it was nice having that topic you posted in instead of 50 new topics every month or two.

one new topic after 8 months

i made the new topic so more people WOULD care.

When you have interest in a Game, you are promoted to search for the topic. When multiple topics come up in the search, all listed by their start date since you check by title, this is confusing. People post in the wrong topics. That is a problem. Instead of making a whole new topic, we keep as few as possible so people don't go "I wanted to talk about this game, but I couldn't find the main topic." This is the main topic. The only other one is locked. Do you understand now?

And you will say "There's only three topics, so shut up." So it is okay to make a new topic whenever you see fit? Anyone can make a topic, and clutter is easy to accumulate.