Poll

I will miss you fellow gamers.

Goodbye *tear*
28 (59.6%)
Bye C:
19 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: [P] PLUS - Shut down. Forever.  (Read 31126 times)

I am not trying to get anyone in trouble... just wondering.

You're actually one of the best clan owners I know...  Also...  We just need to complete that weapon pack and we can all get to work.

You're actually one of the best clan owners I know...  Also...  We just need to complete that weapon pack and we can all get to work.
I agree. We just need Rusty to finish the weapons set.

does any one know how to export a blender file into a usable file type with blockland?

There's tutorials all over the forums.

i have looked a little, under what category?

Guys, we need to be more active. Even though Aplem isn't since he is in college, the rest of us should be.

Guys I am going to be on a college trip with some of my friends for a couple months so I will be gone for a while. Farewell.

How long until you leave? Have fun!

Hey guys! Its been great here in China the last couple days, tomorrow we are making our go to Antarctica! I probably won't be getting internet access there but I can try.

The trip is going great and so for we have put 3,000 in for the flight from Italy to China. Tomorrow we leave the airport at 3:00am to head to Antarctica.

I am thinking of buying a camera. I haven't been taking any pictures because my old camera broke after my trip to Washington on a hike.