Author Topic: Apparently some kids at my school do not know how to use a toilet.  (Read 11608 times)

I remember a kid in my 3rd grade class used to have it in little pebbles in his pants and they fell out as he walked around school. God. Disgusting. Every now and then someone would step in some and you'd hear them yell out his name.

In 6th grade, I went into the bathroom, took an ultra large super nasty stuff in the toilet, flushed it, went over to the sink, and there was semen all over it. I was petrified.

Once, I walked in to the restroom when I was at a camp and I heard to chicks in the shower(I had to pass the girls restroom because the guys is right beside theres)and I heard then farting and then laughing

this thread is hilarious

wtf OP
what is wrong with pissing in toilets like urinals
nobody wants to sit down on that nasty stuff, and urinals are almost always taken by the first people in

why are people starting to use my avatar after a certain post or something

Once in a public bathroom I heard a guy fapping in one of the stalls.
oh god why

One time the wind pushed over a porta potty on our school practice fields.... It's windy in Colorado

(not the pic of the real porta potty, but imagine if you were in it when it happened.)

Morpheus, if you were in it, it wouldn't happen

You are loving handicapped op.
loving hell
toilets are meant to do whatever you loving want.

now hand dryers, those are not meant to be pissed in, but I've seen that stuff happen.

Normally when I piss in a public bathroom I just whip my richard out in the stall and twirl around pissing all over the walls of the stall.
and by normally I mean one time.

Morpheus, if you were in it, it wouldn't happen
OOOOWWWNNNEDDD!

I was once in school bathroom and my friend somehow got stuff on the ceiling

There are 4 bathrooms in my school (not counting the gym ones, they are the cleanest.) Two of them I don't ever use. One of them doesn't even have a door on the stall. The other is covered in cuss words. Now the other two bathrooms are like the cleanest I've ever seen for a school bathroom.

The only story I haven't heard at this point is like a kid literally going up to his teacher and pooping on their desk or something.

The only story I haven't heard at this point is like a kid literally going up to his teacher and pooping on their desk or something.
Something like that happened in my school
A kid was really pissed at a teacher for failing him
So he stuff on her chair. And she didn't notice - when she sat down it squirted (literally) everywhere. It was funny and disturbing. Except the kid who did it over laughed. He would have gotten away.
Long live the kid who shat on the teachers chair.

You are loving handicapped op.
loving hell
toilets are meant to do whatever you loving want.

now hand dryers, those are not meant to be pissed in, but I've seen that stuff happen.

Normally when I piss in a public bathroom I just whip my richard out in the stall and twirl around pissing all over the walls of the stall.
and by normally I mean one time.
That's nothing you know what happens when someone smears crap on one and turns it on?

Instant toxic fumes or fart generator.

That's nothing you know what happens when someone smears crap on one and turns it on?

Instant toxic fumes or fart generator.
People sometimes twist around the vents on the dryers and point it at their face for some reason.

That would be loving hilarious to watch.