Author Topic: Apparently some kids at my school do not know how to use a toilet.  (Read 11548 times)

people at our school put cameras in the toilets to detect vandalism or smoking..
it still creeps me out that there is a camera there...

Cancel it doesn't actually look INSIDE of the stalls.

Cancel it doesn't actually look INSIDE of the stalls.
i know but still..
the urinals.. idk..
THERE IS A CAMERA IN THE TOILETS

speaking of bathroom vandalism. I've witnessed the systematic destruction of the boys bathroom in the math wing of the school. It all started with ripping the soap dispensers off the walls and throwing in the urinals/toilets and pouring the soap everywhere. Then ripping the sinks out of the counter. We never managed to achieve our ultimate goal of a urinal coming off the wall but we did manage to get that bathroom closed for a week. When they reopened the bathroom the first thing to happen was the soap coming back off the wall.

What's loving ridiculous is nobody got in trouble. Its like I'm immune to getting trouble in school because I do the stupidest(see what I unintentionally did there?) loving stuff, like the other day when we managed to cover and entire corner of my Statistics classroom with lotion. I mean it was a lot of lotion, that stuff was all over the windows and stuff. We never got yelled at or anything she didn't even acknowledge it, but the next day it was cleaned off.

I don't sit, I squat above the toilets.  If there is a sticky yellow mess on the floor, I'll move to the next one.
Ignore the vandalism.  It remains in High School. 

speaking of bathroom vandalism. I've witnessed the systematic destruction of the boys bathroom in the math wing of the school. It all started with ripping the soap dispensers off the walls and throwing in the urinals/toilets and pouring the soap everywhere. Then ripping the sinks out of the counter. We never managed to achieve our ultimate goal of a urinal coming off the wall but we did manage to get that bathroom closed for a week. When they reopened the bathroom the first thing to happen was the soap coming back off the wall.
You DO know that the bathroom stuff costs money, right?

What's loving ridiculous is nobody got in trouble. Its like I'm immune to getting trouble in school because I do the stupidest(see what I unintentionally did there?) loving stuff, like the other day when we managed to cover and entire corner of my Statistics classroom with lotion. I mean it was a lot of lotion, that stuff was all over the windows and stuff. We never got yelled at or anything she didn't even acknowledge it, but the next day it was cleaned off.

Your school sounds like the most entertaining school on the Earth.

You DO know that the bathroom stuff costs money, right?
You DO know that just by the fact that I'm doing this stuff means that I don't give a stuff?

You DO know that just by the fact that I'm doing this stuff means that I don't give a stuff?
I can tell that you don't care about it at all.

Last year, I was in 5th grade. I had to go piss, so I walked into the mens room to find a naked 2nd grader stuffting in the urinal. After he was done, he tried flushing it down, and the urinal became clogged. Brown water started to flood the restroom, and I walked out without giving a forget.

On Gibbed (SS13), you can make the shower head fire poo instead of water.

Sort of like how you guys thought a thousand years of inbred monarchy was a good thing.
Owned. So much ownage.

I'm using that next time some British dumbforget calls Americans stupid.

You should be going at least once a day. Eat more. Or add more fiber to your diet.

:| I eat all the time. I 'go' like once every few weeks.

related: http://yppm.removed.us/
warning :could be gross to some people