Author Topic: Apparently some kids at my school do not know how to use a toilet.  (Read 11612 times)

Might as well tell a story.

I sneezed one and start myself once.

people at my school throw wet globs of toilet paper or something at the walls & ceiling

people at my school throw wet globs of toilet paper or something at the walls & ceiling
That reminds me, people at my school used to turn off the lights in the toilets and throw wet toilet paper everywhere at least once a day.

I got the lights turned off on me a couple times last year and I admit, I also did it to someone else. Other than that though, no weird bathroom stuff at my school.

Found a half-eaten ham sandwich lying on the toilet seat.

Disgusting.

The kid Caleb, swore at teachers, pissed in a corner cause the teacher didn't let him go toilet.
and shat in urinals.

I remember when there were puddles of blood everywhere in the toilets because two guys had a fight. It's was on the ceiling, toilets, walls...

once there was a big pike of stuff on the floor in my old school
i mean pile
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 06:18:36 PM by Moriarty »

i love how people treat other places like stuff (quite literally in this situation) for no reason except that it's not theirs.

Multiple times I've seen urinals clogged with toilet paper and piss.
WAT DA FUUUUUUUUU-

I also saw someone strip in my school hallway and run into the girls bathroom leaving a trail of stuff behind him, and this one kid I walked into an unlocked stall, and he said "EAT stuff!" He almost managed to force feed me crap, had I not run away and told my teacher.

He gave him a demerit, but other than that,

he didn't do stuff.

Multiple times I've seen urinals clogged with toilet paper and piss.
WAT DA FUUUUUUUUU-

I also saw someone strip in my school hallway and run into the girls bathroom leaving a trail of stuff behind him, and this one kid I walked into an unlocked stall, and he said "EAT stuff!" He almost managed to force feed me crap, had I not run away and told my teacher.

He gave him a demerit, but other than that,

he didn't do stuff.

i couldn't think of a response

Sort of like how you guys thought a thousand years of inbred monarchy was a good thing.

You should be going at least once a day. Eat more. Or add more fiber to your diet.
If I'm correct in assuming you mean the English monarchy, then you are stupid.
More than one royal family, your furry forget.

That reminds me, people at my school used to turn off the lights in the toilets and throw wet toilet paper everywhere at least once a day.
uh what?

Do you loving sit down to piss in your house? I've never sat down to piss in my life, be it a toilet or a urinal.
Why would you sit on a urinal?