Author Topic: I Am Quitting  (Read 15395 times)

Curse/Herb/infiniteLoop/Superb
Quit Note

First off let me say congratulations Eric (Badspot) on developing a very successful game. Not many are capable of nailing success on the head, so "..A Good Day to you Sir" is deserved. Secondly, let me say after this long journey through Blockland I've decided to quit. Nothing left remains here for me in this virtual world, so I shall move on. A lot of you may not know me, but the few that did/do know me, some of them/you would/will probably call me a "Helpful Blockland Developer" and some others would call me "A Troll". Not the kind of troll you're thinking of, but a troll anyways:

Quote from: -Jetz-
I think Curse is trying to set the record for most bans without intentionally spamming the forums.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=24112
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=29443
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=31632
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=34471
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=39328

Yeah, me pissing people off yada yada. Though now a days I'd probably be more of a "That Guy That Helped Me Code" or "That Guy That Always Talks About - Connect 2 Chat"
In Return To Blockland - Connect; in the GeneralDiscussion Room of course. Ephialtes, Skippy deserves, a, round, The of, Jedi applause, Droid for developing a nicely written Add-on. If you had looked in the thread I linked in the section above this, you should of came to the correct assumption that Eric (Badspot) didn't really think to fond of me by the continuous bans I was receiving. Let me apologize for acting like that, I am in agreement of those bans, lol.

There are a few people I want to address and thank; first person being Jetz. He's a pretty cool guy that I met in Age of Time (Eric's other game) where we would hook around (Video1 Video2 made by Jetz's little brother) and do nothing really but tinker with little client side code and chat with the little-but-known community it had. This guy is cool and was one of the few who helped me come up with logic for coding/developing. Second person I'm addressing is Lub because he's sad - hit the weight room! - and sucks at HTML. I also discovered Lub in Age of Time. That is all of the addressments I could find in my wallet for now, "..And a Good Day to you Sir..".

Since I'm leaving the Blockland world, I leave with parting gifts whether they're relevant to you or not. First off, The Key Event. The first two people to message me will be the winners and those two people will receive my two keys. You will wait a week, and if Eric contacts me or I somehow confirm that he does not want me to give away my keys, then the event will be canceled. The second and last gift will be all of my Add-ons that I didn't toss out (Released and Unreleased).

Key Event Winners - Pending

Key #1 Now belongs to MegaBear

• ID: 27122
     • Names

Key #2

• ID: 27133
     • Names

Add-ons

Released Add-ons:
Note: Some Add-ons were quickly coded which means some things may not work correctly, and the code will be messy and redundant.

Add-ons, on Return To Blockland's Add-on system

As Curse

Contains
     • Chat Logger "Logs everyone's text, into Chat Logger/name of server you are in/date"
     • Event - OnPlayerEnterVehicle "An input event, triggered when a player enters a vehicle."
     • Event DisableDamage "An event, to disable, or enable a player from taking damage!"
     • Glow Brick "Type in the command, to be absolutely sure you know which brick you are looking at."
     • Hit Combo - Notifier "Shows when you do damage to another player."
     • Input Event - onRapidActivate "*clickclickclickclickclickclick* ACTIVATE!"
     • Local Chat "When a player talks, it can only be heard by people around them!"
     • Quick Brick Selector "Don't know where to find the brick you are looking at in your brick selector, then this is for you."
     • Screen Shot Manager "Manage your screenshots."
     • Sit Event "Make a player sit! (useful for chairs etc)"

As infiniteLoop

Contains
     • Anti Trust Sending "No sending trust invites!"
     • Connect 2 Chat "Use blockland's chat to talk with your friends on RTBConnect, thus never having to open the GUI."
     • IRC 2 Chat (outdated) "Makes using IRC alot more easier than it already is."

Unreleased Add-ons

Base Path Pack (BPP)

Contains
     • Eternity Rpg "kill monsters, shop system, money/item drop system and more."
     • Project Level Up "A stuffty client side mod that keeps levels of players which they get for killing people. I was familiarizing myself with script objects."

Add-ons Path Pack (APP)

Contains
     • Connect 2 Chat ""Use blockland's chat to talk with your friends on RTBConnect, thus never having to open the GUI.""
     • Escape Menu with Server Button "Adds server button to the Escape Menu"
     • Better Join Server GUI "An attempt at a better Join Server GUI, that didn't get too far"
     • Alternative Eval "Use the web to eval larger scripts."
     • Eval "Evaluate code through your chat."
     • Instagib Sub-Gamemode "1 shot, auto map rotation, Capture the Flag!"
     • Eternity RPG executer "You should grab this if you download Eternity RPG"

DISCLAIMER

"You download add-ons at your own risk and some of these add-ons aren't finished and won't work correctly unless you know what you're doing."

I will be only checking for private messages, and will not be active on the forums or in Blockland. That is about it for me, I'm pooped typing this super long, detailed post; a tip of thy hat "..And a Good Day to you Sir..".

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 05:47:36 PM by Badspot »

One does not simply quit blockland.

Oh wow OK then, But I can't message.

fare thee well, infinite loop

dude your ego is like taking up all the space in here

He'll be back

They always come back

You can't quit Blockland. Blockland quits you.

He'll be back

They always come back

True. ALWAYS.

But good bye Superb. You were one of the normal people around here.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 07:21:00 AM by LeetZero »

Goodbye dear Superb, you helped me much in coding.