Author Topic: I Am Quitting  (Read 15393 times)

Blockland keys are non-transferrable by nature.  The keys in question have been deactivated.  OP is a friend.

DAMN IT

no
Blockland keys are non-transferrable by nature.

You can only share a key if its the same IP address.

You can only share a key if its the same IP address.

This does not make sense, so you're not allowed to buy someone blockland?

You can buy it for them yes.

But you cannot both use it from different IPs.

That's not sharing the key. I've bought a key for someone before.

That's not sharing the key. I've bought a key for someone before.

If he stops playing blockland and gives his key away then isn't it the same thing?

If he stops playing blockland and gives his key away then isn't it the same thing?
No because he most likely is not quitting, therefore he probably would still use the keys later on.

They always come back.

Even I did.

He's gone.
He will get bored of trying to play other games, and come crawling back to Blockland.

When that moment comes Badspot will be waiting right at the front door and is going to spit in his face and say "Gimme $20 fool so you can quit whining and starting playing my game."

:cookieMonster:

Calling him Eric won't get you brownie points.

No, that's sharing your used key.

If you bought it for someone and didn't use it at all, that's fine.  But sharing or transferring of keys is prohibited.

Excuse me, Suberb, but I do not believe "addressments" is a "real word".

buying someone blockland is not the same thing as using a key, then letting someone else use it.

what OP was doing was key sharing. no one is to take his word that he will never use it again. its sharing.