Author Topic: 2012/01/12 - Blockland / Launcher r1511  (Read 69478 times)

Didn't know the admins posted in suggestions and requests.

Didn't know the admins posted in suggestions and requests.
This is Development

Suggestions and Requests. Use it.

On another note, I really think they should just lock all topics in this forum and only have the most recent topic post-in-able. That way the old threads are preserved but nobody can post in them because they are "obsolete".

Or be left open for specific concerns with specific changes which have since not been modified.

Am i the only one who understands that this update can take months, even weeks to be finished and does not get surprised when the development category goes green?

Am i the only one who understands that this update can take months, even weeks to be finished and does not get surprised when the development category goes green?

This thread is totally about shaders bro

not totally about launcher r1511

Why do you suddenly decide, "oh I'm going to quote something so irrelevant to the topic" , Bro this ain't the shadows and shaders update, this is about r1511.  

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 08:50:28 AM by Blockoverlord »

I wonder how many people this will trick.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 04:08:12 PM by _Dark_ »

I wonder how many people this will trick.
People got banned for this dummy.

Why do you suddenly decide, "oh I'm going to quote something so irrelevant to the topic" , Bro this ain't the shadows and shaders update, this is about r1511.
Just a sanity test; a showcase of an error.
No one has passed it so far.

I've clicked on this topic ten times now seeing if this was a new post. Please can we have more info on where we are at right now if possible?

if you see the topic count is 10 then get worried
i always am ontop of the development topic count. idk why

I've clicked on this topic ten times now seeing if this was a new post. Please can we have more info on where we are at right now if possible?
this
oh god this