Author Topic: EKSI IMPOSTER OMFG  (Read 12182 times)

but what if the person were to buy another key and pretend to pretnd to be himself  :cookie:
That person would be selfish and stubborn.

I remeber meeting a Kill All. once
It's a damn shame that the RTB database only has one recorded ID to ever use the name "Kill All" and none for "Kill All."

It's a damn shame that the RTB database only has one recorded ID to ever use the name "Kill All" and none for "Kill All."
let me find it, I know the actual person.

Not even the right avatar plus there are a lot of people that use his avatar. Poopu.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

My bad it was
KILL.ALL
back when my name was all capitals.
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=14535

Oh and while browsing for that name, I saw dozens of Skill4Life impersonators, including Racerboy XD

>sees OMFG in title
adz, i'm holding a gun up to my head. use one more of those loving acronyms, and i'm gone.

>sees OMFG in title
adz, i'm holding a gun up to my head. use one more of those loving acronyms, and i'm gone.
rofl

>sees OMFG in title
roflolmfao

Ike like I said on that other topic, I have Issues, one of those Issues was a sorta Brain damage, I kept on hitting my head against lots of things when I was younger.
I can't help that now.

You cannot cause brain-damage by hitting your head against anything.

MAYBE if you break the skull, but by then, you would've knocked yourself unconscious.

Don't make excuses for your inadequacy.