9 (2.9%)
yes
11 (3.5%)
yes
12 (3.8%)
forget ues
254 (80.9%)

Total Members Voted: 314

Author Topic: Cube world (Too lazy to update so i put in links for forums)  (Read 155605 times)

Im now level 843 because of jaydee
woooO!!!
Grats on cheat engine

Brian Smith, you legit ass mofo'.

Had an epic battle earlier. It was fun. :D

-snip-

Haha! Awesome shot! I'm in the air :D

someone should host unless someone is

no.
I literally did nothing but play with my friends (for 3 days ) all doing separate missions and we got to lvl 100. Just no way a lvl 843 can be legit unless you exploited inns.

I literally did nothing but play with my friends (for 3 days ) all doing separate missions and we got to lvl 100. Just no way a lvl 843 can be legit unless you exploited inns.

I'm pretty sure he was joking.

I'm pretty sure he was joking.

No, he seriously is level 843. I was on Jaydee's server while Brian was

No, he seriously is level 843. I was on Jaydee's server while Brian was

I know he is, I was there too. What I'm saying is I'm pretty sure he was joking about not using a cheat engine.

Anyone still hosting? I'm in the mood for a world boss.

I believe that's how they're being ddos'd
no, there was the user registrations and people buying the game on release day that overloaded the servers. that's why wollay said that user registrations were LIKE DDoS attacks.
however, the site is actually getting DDoS'd now.

Hosting: UP

So I'm probably going to stay up tonight until the shop opens up, should I risk losing sleep over buying this? Also when I do get it will anyone mind if a level 1 joins their servers?

Hosting: UP
Will you mind if I come on? I am a level 8 rogue named Nelson with a few pets and riding skill.

Also is voice chat required, or can we go without it and just use the game chat?