Author Topic: Chao's StoneQuest RPG [Scripted] [Beta]  (Read 10896 times)

StoneQuest 2 Progress has been posted.  Check it out to see what is going to be in StoneQuest 2!

StoneQuest 2 Progress has been posted.  Check it out to see what is going to be in StoneQuest 2!
So far what I've seen on Stonequest 2, this is going to be amazing, however, I still think the cooking GUI needs a little work,

Also, Please change Website to Being worked on, because I am currently c:

So far what I've seen on Stonequest 2, this is going to be amazing, however, I still think the cooking GUI needs a little work,

Also, Please change Website to Being worked on, because I am currently c:
If you really want to make the website, it's going to have to meet several requirements that I can talk to you about later on blockland.

Ok, so today I did the entire buff system and here's a little sneak peek of the buffs you can get:
-Health 1 - adds to max health by 200
-Health 2 - adds to max health by 500
-Health 3 - adds to max health by 1000
-Attack Up - ups attack power by 25%
-Defense Up - ups defense by 25%
-Exp Up - ups exp gain by 10%

more to come!

aside from that, if you want to get the GUI for SQ2 right now, I have it up for download in the topic if you wanna download it and check it out :P

If you really want to make the website, it's going to have to meet several requirements that I can talk to you about later on blockland.
I'm JazZ BTW, and I'm pretty sure the one I'm working on meets any requirements

Just presss the button that you used to open it again.
It didn't work.

It didn't work.
Well it works for me and my friends.

If you keybind it to r, then you press r to open it and then just press r again to close it.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:10:51 PM by crazycrypt »

Oh yes, I probably should say that StoneQuest 2 was released yesterday to the public for alpha testing.  Feel free to join the server anytime today.

BUMP!

Stone Quest is Epicly Epicness of Epic!

by the way i'm Jakeonwind :3
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 03:16:30 PM by jackonator »

how do i play stonequest anyways?   :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Oh, no! He hasnt told you guy's yet? Well Stone Quest is cancelled due to v21 Update!

http://www.spiirits.forumotion.com <--- Here register! It's our new game to replace it.

Final StoneQuest is hosted in one hour.

Final StoneQuest is hosted in one hour.

Dude, we need to bring back StoneQuest, for Spirits was a fail. We can work with flat ground's.. D=
I miss it too badly. I mean I missed that sadly.. which saddens me /facepalm

Spirits was a fail

I tried to tell you, but no, no one ever listens to old man Darkness.