Author Topic: Blockland crashes on startup.  (Read 1366 times)

It was working fine yesterday, only thing I've done since then is update my directX and installed PhysX drivers. Here's my console log since you'll ask for it anyway, oh and I don't even get to the main menu.

I've updated my drivers too, to no success.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 09:08:19 AM by stevey1000 »

Badspot

• Administrator
I suspect it's the physX driver because it attempts to use gpu for physics stuff.  Are there any configuration options for it?

Yeah, but there wasn't exactly many options. It was just stuff like memory usage and junk, I uninstalled it anyway but it still doesn't work. :(

Also does anyone know where I can get the latest Omega drivers for my graphics card? the lastest ones don't work and the nvidia ones mess up sprites in CS. :'(

Dunno if this will help, but meh.
Also guys can someone please help me with the drivers. Thanks to someone I installed the nVidia defaults and they bug up lots of games.

Guru3D has some good stuff, try theirs, they sometimes have very good custom drivers too. But the drivers are sometimes specific to a certain model or chipset.

exactly, I've tried about 17 different custom drivers but none worked so far. D:

I play counter-strike also :) just had to say that lol. this happend to me before but I dont know why a re-install of blockland helped for me :) it runs perfict now

Well I've got some new drivers that fixed all the sprites and junk in CS, and I reinstalled too but blockland still refuses to work.