Author Topic: The (Poorly Drawn) Adventures of Bronson Conroy (& Sgt. George Blackfalcon III)  (Read 39205 times)

Muzzle flash.

Please don't hurt me.

MOTHERforgetER YOU ARE SO DEAD
I'M GOING TO KILL YOU
AND THEN YOU'LL BE DEAD
BECAUSE I KILLED YOU

MOTHERforgetER YOU ARE SO DEAD
I'M GOING TO KILL YOU
AND THEN YOU'LL BE DEAD
BECAUSE I KILLED YOU

Dammit.

You are now 200 funds lighter. What do you wish to do with your miners now?

The refinery replaced them.

Have them work in the refinery, to increase production.

You can now get 12 funds an hour

take one swordsteve and begin adventuring
first go to the town and see if there's a map you can buy/info from people on where imp camps are.

first go to the town and see if there's a map you can buy/info from people on where imp camps are.

(While I draw dis stuff)
(Information on loading screen unrelated)

The city, Miser Alveo Spuma et Scelus Free internet to whoever tells me what this means is seperated into 6 districts.
Districts:
District 1: Residential district. One of the nicer places in the city, except for the riots, brawls, shootouts, and murders that happen every week or so.
District 2: Military Base. Strictly off limits. Don't even think of sneaking in. You will be shot on sight.
District 3: The market district. Black market, that is. Most violent of the six, though if you can come out relatively unscathed, it's worth it
District 4: The visitor's center of the city. Which of course, the "greeting" is a local gang trying to intimidate you.
Districts 5: The political district. Ah, extortion and embezzlement galore!
District 6: ???

Just keep this song in mind when thinking about this city

Go back, get a rifle steve, and then go into the black market.

It's an endless block of armed men and buildings with the occasional "legitimate businessman" peeking out of a door with a "Psst. Hey mistah."

Now that's odd. The only place without a building in this district is the road that goes through the middle, and even then, there's a bunch of stands in the roads.

Inventory
(5x) Syringes
(1x) Revolver - 6|4
(1x) Refurbished Imp Sword
(1x) Bolt-Action Rifle - 10|26
(1x) Semi-Auto Pistol - 15|30
(2x) Imp Short Sword
(2x) Imp Musket
(16x) Imp Musketball
(8x) Bacon
(1x) Broken Radio
(2x) Imp Pickaxe
(4x) Picks
(1x) Half empty Mysterious Blue Drank
Spells
5 Pound Levitate
Detect Magic

coolio
Detect magic, and if detected, head towards it until its too dangerous to continue.

If no magic is detected then head to the cleanest building that seems to have a lot of people inside, trading. Best bet is that's the place where most of the trading goes on.

Optionally find the nearest market (if unsure of safety within such premises) and sell stuff

You detect a bulding

A voice rings out in your head.
"Oooh, we got a mage here. Come inssssside, missstah."

Enter the nonexistent building with your steves. If they can't enter station them outside the door