Luigi's Mansion (WIP)

Author Topic: Luigi's Mansion (WIP)  (Read 12639 times)

if only I didn't let my cousin take my gamecube, I could hook it up to my PC and play it again...WIT MA PC.

oh, and I can check out content that wasn't in the game, like the test room. (Go search it up on youtube, interesting stuff)

Use a rom.

I'm still wondering why there is a skeleton buried in the garden.

The game has some pretty dark humor at times.

NOSTALGIA
EVERYWHERE
also yea there was some dark humor in there :c

dark humor

Showering ghosts shadow..
Why.. why was that even there?

Also, in the butlers room on the back wall there is a picture of link on his horse.

Oh my god. I miss this game D:

Anyway, I really like it  :cookie:

I LOVE the build!! Luigi's Mansion is the BOMB!

Where did you find the round block used for the candle stand?

if only I didn't let my cousin take my gamecube, I could hook it up to my PC and play it again...WIT MA PC.

oh, and I can check out content that wasn't in the game, like the test room. (Go search it up on youtube, interesting stuff)

WHAT, HOW!?

Holy stuff I will play so many Gameboy and Gamecube games if you tell me. (I have a Gameboy Player.)

Bro this reminds me of good old days

10/10

Edit: It's been a realy long time, but wasn't there a room where there was a picture on the wall of Mario or something? Last time I played it, I was 5, so I can't recall
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 11:57:00 PM by Trogtor »

Bro this reminds me of good old days

10/10

Edit: It's been a realy long time, but wasn't there a room where there was a picture on the wall of Mario or something? Last time I played it, I was 5, so I can't recall

Yeah, there was one. In the last room of the game. But I didn't put his picture on it.

No fortune teller's room? She always scared me the most. The only one that wasn't an evil ghost was the only one that actually creeped me out. To be fair I was 11 or something.

It's just her face, man.

This is a really nice build though. Are you still working on it?

Yes, this is still being built. It is a Work In Progress (WIP)
Im just showing the rooms I have done so far.

where do you get that texture? I've been looking everywhere. but I still haven't found it.

I like it, but I don't think the ice on the walls of the freezer look right. using chrome or pearl or whatever fx you used makes it look more like the bricks are seperate, and- well, bricks. It doesn't look like one solid piece of ice to me.