Luigi's Mansion (WIP)

Author Topic: Luigi's Mansion (WIP)  (Read 12650 times)

where do you get that texture? I've been looking everywhere. but I still haven't found it.

Do you mean brick texture? Well, I made this one for myself if that's what you meant.
I like it, but I don't think the ice on the walls of the freezer look right. using chrome or pearl or whatever fx you used makes it look more like the bricks are seperate, and- well, bricks. It doesn't look like one solid piece of ice to me.

Yeah, I guess your right. But that's an easy fill-can fix.

Do you mean brick texture? Well, I made this one for myself if that's what you meant.
That's an amazing texture! Are you going to release it?

Well, there are already 2-3 made out there like this one. But if anyone else want my textures,  ..then I may release it.
                                                                                                                              (cause there too lazy to find the others)

I remember not long ago around halloween some guy built a luigi's mansion, and it was perfect with tons of details.I don't remember the guys name, but boy was that server fun.THe ghosts or monsters were bots and everything it was tight.

The only other Luigi's Mansion Ive seen is Fooly Cooly's.

I want that brick texture...

For those who want my brick textures, I have a download for them right here. These textures have no light edges so they don't glow in the dark.

If you don't know where to put them or how to keep them from changing back to default, I can't really help you there. Sorry.

awesome, looks just like the game

I started building the mansion from the basement up about a year ago.

It didn't work and I lost my motivation after about 5 minutes...

I'm also figuring out how the inside of the mansion would never fit into the outside if the proportions were accurate in game.

Having trouble aligning windows.

Stupid second courtyard. Why must you be so annoying to set up with your well and stuff.

In case you all thought this died. I do still work on it.

Nice bump. I thought 30 days was the limit for reviving topics?

Any pics of progress?

can't you use the warp door so then when you go outside it goes into a seperate room or something?