Author Topic: Clone is in the Philippines and feels like basghetties.  (Read 7296 times)

As some of you may remember from this thread I am about to leave Australia for a three month trip to the Philippines to do charity work like building schools and stuff because my parents want to. I'm completely against it but have no say in the matter, however I was meant to go for a year I have managed to be able to come back after three months to stay with my sister whilst my mom, dad and little sis stay over there for the remainder of the year.
I am currently taking a break from packing, all the computers are already in storage because we won't need them over there (except one which I will use for online schooling but it is lalready packed up, using sis' iPad to type this)

When I come back I will probably keep using online schooling for term two then start at a new school for the second semester. This trip is going to be bullstuff because I loving know that every single sentence I will hear will be how god planned it all and I'm loving sick of it! Ah well I can't do anything about it now but toughen through it for three months, fun. I will still be on the block land forums but not as often because I'm gonna be out heaps Nd most computer time will be for homework.

The whole holidays I have just been partying like crazy to spend as much time with my friends and stuff as I could, last two weeks have just been moving and throwing out furniture in the loving hottest Australian summer with no air con or fans or stuff, lt few days just visiting family and old friends to say our goodies.

It isn't all bad though, at least When I'm over there I will be able to try and lose the weight I gained over the holidays here (which was just about two months) so that's okay, but apart from that all the loving talk about this makes me feel sick and I'm going with a community occasionally visiting, which is bad because they piss me off like hell. I'm gonna be living with two philipian boys younger than me, around twelve or ten I think, I hate kids too.

Worst of all is I have now broken up with fauly because I don't want to ask her to wait for three months without me, so it's over now. Left my job too, obviously.

All in all this is bullstuff, discuss and whatnot.

also forgot to mention the WHOLE point of this thread is that tomorrow is my last day here, I leave midnight Sunday.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 03:44:37 AM by Clone v.117 »

You had me till you said you hate 12 year olds.

That statement makes me sad D:

You had me till you said you hate 12 year olds.

That statement makes me sad D:
Lol imvjust trying to remember their ages, I hate kids but around twelve and thirteen people start to mature and I see them less as potential murder victims.

but.. do you hate me? :(

Lol imvjust trying to remember their ages, I hate kids but around twelve and thirteen people start to mature and I see them less as potential murder victims.
I joined here when I was nine D:

I think I shed a tear.

This is quite moving :c

As some of you may remember from this thread I am about to leave Australia for a three month trip to the Philippines to do charity work like building schools and stuff because my parents want to. I'm completely against it but have no say in the matter, however I was meant to go for a year I have managed to be able to come back after three months to stay with my sister whilst my mom, dad and little sis stay over there for the remainder of the year.
I am currently taking a break from packing, all the computers are already in storage because we won't need them over there (except one which I will use for online schooling but it is lalready packed up, using sis' iPad to type this)

When I come back I will probably keep using online schooling for term two then start at a new school for the second semester. This trip is going to be bullstuff because I loving know that every single sentence I will hear will be how god planned it all and I'm loving sick of it! Ah well I can't do anything about it now but toughen through it for three months, fun. I will still be on the block land forums but not as often because I'm gonna be out heaps Nd most computer time will be for homework.

The whole holidays I have just been partying like crazy to spend as much time with my friends and stuff as I could, last two weeks have just been moving and throwing out furniture in the loving hottest Australian summer with no air con or fans or stuff, lt few days just visiting family and old friends to say our goodies.

It isn't all bad though, at least When I'm over there I will be able to try and lose the weight I gained over the holidays here (which was just about two months) so that's okay, but apart from that all the loving talk about this makes me feel sick and I'm going with a community occasionally visiting, which is bad because they piss me off like hell. I'm gonna be living with two philipian boys younger than me, around twelve or ten I think, I hate kids too.

Worst of all is I have now broken up with fauly because I don't want to ask her to wait for three months without me, so it's over now.

All in all this is bullstuff, discuss and whatnot.
I live in the Philippines Clone.
I am looking forward to meeting you in person.

I live in the Philippines Clone.
I am looking forward to meeting you in person.
What area? Also a bit more added for those who read just after I posted.

What area? Also a bit more added for those who read just after I posted.
If you're going to Region VI in Roxas city, I'd be glad to meet you in Dayao elementary school, Tanque national high school, or better yet PMRMS.

I thought this was going to be an "I'm leaving the forums" type of thread.
Anyway, have fun on your trip.

I thought this was going to be an "I'm leaving the forums" type of thread.
Anyway, have fun on your trip.
Do not let the "It's more fun in the Philippines" propaganda fool you old chap. As it stands so far the Philippines has poor education systems and everybody will mock you out of jealousy for being able to speak English. No SOPA/PIPA here though.

Clone needs a bro to get through the manifestation of insanity that is the Philippines.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 08:38:31 AM by LawtyLawt »

You can chill with Feep and Boltster, and maybe Aphtonites if that's more your flavor.

You can chill with Feep and Boltster, and maybe Aphtonites if that's more your flavor.
To clarify: Are you conversing with me or clone?

Ninja edit: I made a boo-boo again.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 08:51:17 AM by LawtyLawt »