Author Topic: No Crosshair!  (Read 2030 times)

Not truly on par with OP but is it possible to have crosshair in 3rd person with the TGE we're on?
Nope.

So, someone makes a serverside addon that tells those with the clientside addon not to have crosshairs.
But those who don't have the clientside addon are automatically kicked from the server with a default reason as to why.

I hate add-ons that do this. It would be useful, but I hate needing an addon for a whole server to work.

crossHair.setBitmap("base/data/shapes/blank");

Typing this in console will disable crosshair for everone on the server  momentarly.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 11:10:13 AM by Aware »

If you want no cross hair click : F5.

if an addon for this is made, i would make an addon to stop it...

if an addon for this is made, i would make an addon to stop it...
It isn't hard, take ZSNO's Rearview mirror script for example.
It has a server command to disable it.
But I worked around it.

I Need Something That Turns Of EVERYONES Crosshair.
Wow, abusable.  Crosshairs HELP you aim.  Why would you want everyone to shoot terribly?

It isn't hard, take ZSNO's Rearview mirror script for example.
It has a server command to disable it.
But I worked around it.
that's what i'm saying, it's not hard to disable the server commands to the client

Wow, abusable.  Crosshairs HELP you aim.  Why would you want everyone to shoot terribly?
Do you have a crosshair when your aiming a gun in real life?

Didn't think so.
 I could see this being useful, maybe in a CityRPG where you have to actually use the ironsights to aim instead of just cheaping it.

If anything, this would work if you edited a weapons crosshairs, I've seen some weapons not have any crosshairs or edited ones.

You know what, I'm gonna be a nexus and make this then make a workaround for it.
DrenDran makes some good add-ons.

DrenDran makes some good add-ons.
Hahah that's a funny joke, tell me another.

Hahah that's a funny joke, tell me another.
He also finishes and tests his add-ons before releasing them

He also finishes and tests his add-ons before releasing them
Oh stop your too funny!