Poll

Do you like cities rpg?

Oh yeah i do!
24 (42.9%)
Nou, im called badspot and i hate add ons!
11 (19.6%)
What is a rpg? (get lost noob)
3 (5.4%)
I like sylvanor
18 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Sylvanor MetroRP  (Read 11090 times)

Name/ID: Jincux, BL_ID: 9789
Recommendation: Um....
Played on Diggy Metropolis Server: Yes, way back in v10 era
Age and spoken langage: 15, Engrish.

How high were you when you took those pics Sleven?
lol. They're awesome :D

Name/Id: Mr.Wheehaw (You remember me rite sylv?) 9130
Recommended by: Me... all my old friends have retired :(

Ive played dig's MetroRP ever since he was diggy, then wentworth, then diggy again :D

Age and Language: 15, and I speak English (derp), Spanish and Japanese (not that japanese is useful in a latin-based text chat system)

We will try to get an american server; mine is very good, but im too far away.
I have a mac mini running snow leopard, which I use specifically for hosting Minecraft/Blockland/TF2 and it would be perfectly capable of hosting a server like this (largest number of ppl I have hosted on it at once is 39 on my TDM server, back in v18, so im pretty sure it can handle an RP)

Unterstand that we will never reach diggy, because we are not, simply. Even if the mod is better, it won't be the same "feeling". We are trying to do our best, and actually, make all working is super complicated, we have many bugs. I just hope Tally, that you will enjoy our server, we are giving our best for you, players!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 08:45:20 PM by Sylvanor »

Diggy would be proud of you Syl.

Doesn't look like 2 bricks alright.

The server is actually down, i need Moppy to fix a weird thing about new clothes system.

I can'T get in anyways.

Am I in Slyv I Never posted a Beta Sign up thing but Can I still be in the beta? Its wand.

Sorry for double post, Ill still tell you about me

Wand 11033
Recommendations: Moppy You YorkTown Cromedome
I have played on Diggys ALOT!

I have pass anyways :/.

Recommendations: Moppy You YorkTown Cromedome
Pretty sure that doesn't count...

Yes it does, you are important.

Signup time = test time. Too late for people who didnt registred on time sorry. But our server is down, so we don't care, fixing this issue is harder than i was expecting.

damn it i hope itll be up soon...