Poll

Do you like cities rpg?

Oh yeah i do!
24 (42.9%)
Nou, im called badspot and i hate add ons!
11 (19.6%)
What is a rpg? (get lost noob)
3 (5.4%)
I like sylvanor
18 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Sylvanor MetroRP  (Read 11081 times)

when moppy will be back. no need to keep it open if the bug can't be fxed.

Double post but it's my topic.
We will have a nicz gui made by Moppy and Herecy. Soon, soon...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 02:21:05 PM by Sylvanor »

Sylvanor... never heard of it...........

Any chance of a beta expansion? :3

Any chance of a beta expansion? :3
when moppy will be back. no need to keep it open if the bug can't be fxed.

Hum. Moppy stop scipring for a reason i dont need to explain. We will see, actually, the mod cannot run, i mean, it works, but it's incomplete. Understand i can't start with an uncomplete mod. And yes for betx extand, we will see. Trying to get Moppy re-motivated.

Hum. Moppy stop scipring for a reason i dont need to explain. We will see, actually, the mod cannot run, i mean, it works, but it's incomplete. Understand i can't start with an uncomplete mod. And yes for betx extand, we will see. Trying to get Moppy re-motivated.

Remember now, Diggys mod/server was always a WIP, always open when possible, and for sure was not bug free.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 08:33:36 PM by stargatefan »

Remember now, Diggys mod/server was always a WIP, always open when possible, and for sure was not bug free.

I mean, your mod can't be so buggy that it is unplayable now...unlike other peoples servers, with a host who's name I won't mention.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 08:35:56 PM by stargatefan »

Unfinished things:
-help system 70%
-Job fireman 50%
-video cctv camera 20% (model only)
-clothes selling system 99% (a bug...)
-lumber is crazy.
-weed cannot be sold yet
-farming system unfinished (80%)

Unplayable.

Unfinished things:
-help system 70%
-Job fireman 50%
-video cctv camera 20% (model only)
-clothes selling system 99% (a bug...)
-lumber is crazy.
-weed cannot be sold yet
-farming system unfinished (80%)

Unplayable.

Well geez, light a fire under Moppy's ass or something and get him scriptin.

he wont. he dont want. im sad. ill debug it a bit and launch a bugged version haha

Moppy I know ur out there, and if you are, do this for me ok. I want you to get off your sad ass and work. I build Build Build all day for people now comon and script we all depend on you. NAOW MOPS NAOW! :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream:

Your name and id: Eussorus 11021
If you are recommanded by someone: Nobot, Jeebis, Kazami, Aplem.
If you already played on Diggy Metropolis Server: no
Your age and spoken langage: 14 Engrish

Recommended

thanks. I still hope but i began another project for the moment so we will see. If Moppy come back on irc i will talk with him.