Poll

Do you like cities rpg?

Oh yeah i do!
24 (42.9%)
Nou, im called badspot and i hate add ons!
11 (19.6%)
What is a rpg? (get lost noob)
3 (5.4%)
I like sylvanor
18 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Sylvanor MetroRP  (Read 10962 times)

Moppy I know ur out there, and if you are, do this for me ok. I want you to get off your sad ass and work. I build Build Build all day for people now comon and script we all depend on you. NAOW MOPS NAOW! :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream:
Not cool.

York, not to be rude, but just stay the forget out ok? Me and mops have way of talking.

York, not to be rude, but just stay the forget out ok? Me and mops have way of talking.
You really deserve a drama topic now do you? I'm a former member of this forum, so I can post wherever I want, so if you don't like it at all, I suggest you get out of the forums.

Why do people hate other people I simply told him to come back to BL and now your telling me to get off the fourm? York I KNOW your better than that dude.

I completely forgot about Syls forum.

You really deserve a drama topic now do you? I'm a former member of this forum, so I can post wherever I want, so if you don't like it at all, I suggest you get out of the forums.

only been here 3 years bud, not that old of a member.

respect is given to those who earn it, not those that believe they deserve it.

I completely forgot about Syls forum.
I am still playing every day, but offline or in my private server.

sylvanor be hating and lost the source code.

Hi! News from The project: It's not Dead And it Will exeptionally be hosted for Brian Smith ! So beta testers Will appreciate new things i and moppy did :) moppy is busy with stuff and i work on seattle mega project So this mod is not our priority ;) Thanks for The understanding of The situation !

Hi! News from The project: It's not Dead And it Will exeptionally be hosted for Brian Smith ! So beta testers Will appreciate new things i and moppy did :) moppy is busy with stuff and i work on seattle mega project So this mod is not our priority ;) Thanks for The understanding of The situation !

I'm making myself a beta tester. :D

Well i will rehost a city rpg, a classic one soon =)