Author Topic: Anonymous to destroy facebook on January 28th, 2012  (Read 2433 times)

Anyone who says Anon is not capable of shutting down facebook is loving stupid. Anon shut down government websites for a couple of hours, they are capable of shutting down a social networking site.

Not saying they're completely powerless, but in the past they've been very ... inconsistent. So I dobut anything will happen, especially since they were supposed to do this in November as well.

Script kiddies DDoS'ing again.
Just watch and see.

Not saying they're completely powerless, but in the past they've been very ... inconsistent. So I dobut anything will happen, especially since they were supposed to do this in November as well.
You're misrepresenting Anonymous, it's just a bunch of idiots looking to start stuff and pretend they something about Facebook that others don't, a juicy conspiracy. They just happen to be "a part of" Anonymous.

Anonymous walks the walk, but they don't talk the talk.

Even if they do shut down a few government sites, that's easy pickings. Those government sites are not well protected, not including ones with sensitive information. They're talking Facebook. Facebook is a million dollar international social media conglomerate. They have hundreds of employees, and their servers are very well protected. Anonymous is just a few thousand strong. They can DDoS the site, but other than that, it's not feasible or let alone legal for them to take down Facebook.

You're misrepresenting Anonymous, it's just a bunch of idiots looking to start stuff and pretend they something about Facebook that others don't, a juicy conspiracy. They just happen to be "a part of" Anonymous.

This is a perfect example of what I mean.