Author Topic: Need help for small build.  (Read 649 times)

Hey everybody!

I am making a level up sniper tdm and i need some help to make it a little more intricate. also I need help with music events. so reply if you wanna help and you will get admin.

P.S sorry if this is in the wrong section, if it is please move it

level up sniper tdm
I take it your going to use VCE and what not,

Well from experience I also host a level up TDM and many say it needs to be more open and not just camping and sniping.

So try and make a well known wide open map with lot of room for cover but not only for camping.

whats VCE
your going to attempt to make a level up tdm without variables? ...

VCE is a system of Variable Conditional Events, hence the title. They are complicated, but they are good to know how to use, as they create many different possibilities. You can, firstly, create entirely new variables for clients, players, minigames, vehicles, or bricks. This allows you to event all sorts of interesting stuff.
However, troubleshooting with VCE is the most annoying thing I have ever had to do.

whats VCE
Your never going to get a level up tdm started unless you have one of three things.

1. Knowledge of VCE Events
2. Knowledge of scripting
3. Friends with someone that can script it/VCE for you.

Your never going to get a level up tdm started unless you have one of three things.

1. Knowledge of VCE Events
2. Knowledge of scripting
3. Friends with someone that can script it/VCE for you.
I will probably know how to use VCE when i see it. and i know how to script. i make games in c++ and java. and i make programs. i do web design. and 3d modelling.

and i know how to script.
Then don't use VCE please. Forget it exists.

and why not
VCE requires more effort and produces weaker results and is more limited.

VCE requires more effort and produces weaker results and is more limited.
Exactly why I use a level up script.

hahahaohwow.jpg

:cookieMonster: