Author Topic: Shell/Starch - Thread De-Rail and Flame  (Read 1841 times)

Shell is an starfish
Read the chat. Ghille is the starfish here.

I also might add that SWAT (who is an established idiot) admits that he's only agreeing with Ghille and Aware because he's in the group to get the weapon betas early.

I only agree cuz im in the steam group...

That sounds like an insult to me.

And like I said, you started insulting me.
He told you in the first few lines that he didn't want to deal with it and you persisted to forums.

Were you have started This.

He told you in the first few lines that he didn't want to deal with it and you persisted to forums.

Were you have started This.

He never said anything of the sort.

He just told me to shut up because I gave him my opinion. That's called being an starfish.

"Why dont you block me"

He never said anything of the sort.

He just told me to shut up because I gave him my opinion. That's called being an starfish.
I didn't say it like that. I said it in a jokish way the way I told you before.

I didn't say it like that. I said it in a jokish way the way I told you before.

It also means just shut it I don't want to hear it anymore.
Doesn't mean how you say it if it still conveys the same message.

Doesn't mean how you say it if it still conveys the same message.
Yes but instead of saying it in an insulting way I said it in a jokish manner.

You still meant it in an insulting way. It shouldn't matter how you say it but what it means.

You still meant it in an insulting way. It shouldn't matter how you say it but what it means.
So if I say be quiet instead of shut up I'm saying it in a insulting way? I feel your comment is handicapped.

Let me just say that Shell is a known idiot and often flames everything and everyone for each little speck.
not to be rude but this doesnt surprise me at all. Shell, go back into the dirty cave you crawled out of. We're all sick of your constant crap.

Jacky is just mad because I made a little joke about him about something that happened in the past.

This has already been resolved. I am not going to add fuel to the fire when it is dying down.

no, im mad about the crap you have started. im not mad at you for that tribal joke in the past

Let me just say that Shell is a known idiot and often flames everything and everyone for each little speck.
not to be rude but this doesnt surprise me at all. Shell, go back into the dirty cave you crawled out of. We're all sick of your constant crap.
He Is Not A Known Idiot At All.