Author Topic: ACM City: Abandoned  (Read 5233 times)

Could we see pictures of the school? :)

Hey guys, this is something I'm experimenting with. I tried making so a street light fell down and smashed through the window of a building. I'm not quite sure if I like the way it looks as its difficult to build the post sideways. Opinions?

Could we see pictures of the school? :)
As of now the school doesn't have much done to it, I'll post a few picture of what is done and further progress tomorrow.

Okay. The street light idea is good, but the street light just looks odd...

Hey guys, this is something I'm experimenting with. I tried making so a street light fell down and smashed through the window of a building. I'm not quite sure if I like the way it looks as its difficult to build the post sideways. Opinions?
-snip-
As of now the school doesn't have much done to it, I'll post a few picture of what is done and further progress tomorrow.

It looks fine

I think I have a phobia for large abandoned areas.

Awesome build!

The street light is fine except for the fact that it turned 180 degrees before hitting the window

Ramps on the street light would be a major improvement, sortof looks like a staircase right now. The idea is good.

looks sick destroyer :D

I thought I was the only one fascinated by abandoned buildings :)

This is very nice, will you post a save when it's finished? I'd like to take a closer look at this.

Street light looks kida wierd, but I like the whole Idea of this thing. I was working on a bombed out ACM city a while back but then I lost all of my saves.

Stupid Suggestion:

Graffiti?

I guess that could be a good idea.

I think that is included in "vandalism"

Needs more walls fallen down.

Other than that it's good.

I started working on an abandoned Bedroom map. It's all around dirty and depressing.