Poll

Do you want me to have my friend have me add more files later?

Yes
5 (31.3%)
No
4 (25%)
Maybe :P
0 (0%)
I Dont Know
3 (18.8%)
I dont care. (lol)
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Sound: Phaser Fire  (Read 2919 times)

This sound is Phaser Fire, I tested it and it works. And it may have a different name on it, it was one of my friends.

Click this link -->http://www.mediafire.com/?rcu4lq1sgeeeh21 and right click "save target as..." and save it to your Blockland>Add-Ons folder. Hope you like it!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 06:07:32 PM by Advanced Bot »

Ask my friend, email him, it was his idea
: DartageProductions@gmail.com

Ask my friend, email him, it was his idea
: DartageProductions@gmail.com
Why didn't your friend upload this himself in the first place?

Well he said that Blockland won't let him join for some odd reason...idk, email him.

Well he said that Blockland won't let him join for some odd reason...idk, email him.
What I am getting at is that if this is supposed to be a Star Trek phaser sound, I have already made multiple different ones and they are all on RTB. Just so you know.

Also if the guy you are posting this for is a currently banned user, you are going to get banned too. You are not allowed to post for banned users.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 10:28:59 PM by Planr »

Wtf is this stuff, there's a section for sounds. Lock this and put it there, this isn't an add-on.

Wtf is this stuff, there's a section for sounds. Lock this and put it there, this isn't an add-on.
Theres a section for music. Music goes in the "music" folder, while add-ons go in the "add-ons" folder.
This goes in the "add-ons" folder, so it's in the right category.

You do realize you just put your friend's e-mail on the internet for everybody to see.