Author Topic: Blockland ABS figures IRL (kind of like legos)  (Read 1788 times)

Little plastic objects that you can shove down your throat, and die.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 07:24:13 PM by Desktop »

I have absolutely no idea what you mean.

I think he wants ABS plastic blockheads that you get sent in the mail or something.

Why would you want to shove Lego minifigures down your throat?

I think Blockhead mini-figures are impossible, since they have parts that just kinda 'float.'

OHIKNOWMAGNETS!

So far, you are the slowest person I've ever seen on the internet, and in real life.

So far, you are the slowest person I've ever seen on the internet, and in real life.
No that would be you.

No that would be you.

It's funny how people like you always target ME, and not target the real idiot in the conversation.

It's funny how people like you always target ME, and not target the real idiot in the conversation.
Yosher isn't the idiot here.
Little plastic objects that you can shove down your throat, and die.
Because this is one of the best descriptions I have ever heard.

Yosher isn't the idiot here.

Read the initial topic.

Read Yoshers post.

Realize something.

At least I'm not some dumb sack of duck stuff that tries his hardest to be funny and gets buttmad when people think he isn't.

Read the initial topic.

Read Yoshers post.

Realize something.
Yes because EVERYONE knows what those are.

This could be done quite easily with a few modifications to the default model. If you created clear plastic cylinders to attach the hands and feet allowing them to still look like they're floating. However, the cost for making these things would be quite expensive, especial if they weren't being mass produced. I also doubt too many people have access to the tools necessary to make this.

At least I'm not some dumb sack of duck stuff that tries his hardest to be funny and gets buttmad when people think he isn't.

Keep trying. I find it hilarious.

Keep trying. I find it hilarious.

Stop being a friend. Really, you're not even trying to get some sort of point across here.
You're just trolling.