Author Topic: Where is everyone from?  (Read 2314 times)

I wanna know how far across the world blockland spans. Im from Toronto, Ontario, Canada and my ingame name is RUSH0814. Post your in-game name and where you are from

You're not very far away from me.

I'm sorry but I am not obliged to give my name and address on the internet.

I'm from the US.
I believe that that Blockland is played in the US, Canada, Sweden, England and other European countries, as well as one person in South America (as far as I know)

over the rainbow.
learn to read profiles.

Huber Heights, Ohio.

Saying your town will not get you raped and pillaged, chances are that nobody would take the time, and even if they did they wouldn't be able to find you.

York, North Yorkshire, England, The Word, The Universe, The Milkyway, The Universe, The 3rd Dimension.

lol you guys are so stiff. i said the city i live in, its not like people can find me in the second biggest city in canada

lol you guys are so stiff. i said the city i live in, its not like people can find me in the second biggest city in canada
I'm about 2-3 hours away from Toronto. I live in a much smaller city though. I used to live in Toronto.

I'm about 2-3 hours away from Toronto. I live in a much smaller city though. I used to live in Toronto.
where you from exactly? im in etobicoke

LETS MEET UP IN REAL LIFE! I SWEAR IM ACTUALLY 15 I SWEAR, IM A KID, HONEST! WE COULD DO KID THINGS! WE COULD GO TO THE CELLAR AT MY PLACE! loljk