Author Topic: Pogo Stick  (Read 3541 times)

If someone wants to make a pogo stick model, in particular the one shown below, I will worship you.

Or maybe just be glad.  :cookieMonster:  :cookie:

Dude, Great idea.
Maybe it could be a new extreme Blockland sport!
Extreme Pogo sticking!

It should be an electric pogo stick, with a bell, headlights, and those really weird twisty pink strings that hang out of the sides of bike handlebars.

I tried this once, I got major fail because of my lack of Script. I would like a Pogo stick that you have to Balance or every body would be like w00t I h5vors the Paga stick $kilz

i was thinking it would kinda be like horse that it moves around with hops then when you press space it goes really high

I think it's called hitting the spacebar.

lul

I think it's called hitting the spacebar.

lul

nofu.

needs moar commander keen.

lol, i killed Commander Keen 4 times while him and himself were hanging from the ceiling in Grosse.

hmm, looks interestring to investigate.

I tried this once, I got major fail because of my lack of Script. I would like a Pogo stick that you have to Balance or every body would be like w00t I h5vors the Paga stick $kilz
Just to make sure everyone understands, he asked for the model of the pogo stick, maybe he has the code already :o Btw, I don't think the horse's jump would work as well, needs something else...hmmm

Just to make sure everyone understands, he asked for the model of the pogo stick, maybe he has the code already :o Btw, I don't think the horse's jump would work as well, needs something else...hmmm
he said lack fo script, as in he doesnt have one noob

I'm not talking about the pogo stick Packer was talking about, I was talking about Resonance_Cascade's pogo stick, you handicapped ass monkey. I was saying Resonance_Cascade's maybe better then that.

Hello, I tried to make a pogostick but when I spawned it blockland crashed. :(